Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 보도자료
01월 04일 09:15
- Boehringer Ingelheim Demonstrates Continuous Commitment to Its Venture Fund and Fostering Innovation by More than Doubling Funding to 250 M€
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced an increase in funding for its corporate venture fund, known as the Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund (BIVF), from EUR 100 to 250 million. The ...
2017년 12월 12일
- Boehringer Ingelheim Marks Great Progress in Immuno-oncology Research Partnerships in 2017
- 2017 marks a year of significant advancement for Boehringer Ingelheim as it secured a range of external partnerships with the goal of transforming the lives of patients and winning...
2017년 11월 21일
- Boehringer Ingelheim Makes Many of Its Best Molecules Openly Available to the Scientific Community Via opnMe.com To Unlock Their Full Potential
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the launch of opnME.com, a new platform offering free and open access to selected pre-clinical molecules for non-clinical investigation to scie...
2017년 11월 15일
- Key sub-analyses of RE-DUAL PCI™ showed large reductions in the incidence of bleeding complications if Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy was used instead of warfarin triple therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim has shared sub-analyses from the RE-DUAL PCI™ clinical trial at the AHA Scientific Sessions 2017 in Anaheim, California. RE-DUAL PCI™ investigated different tr...
2017년 11월 15일
- New RE-VERSE AD™ analyses provide additional insights on impact of Praxbind® (idarucizumab) in Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) patients with gastrointestinal bleeding or needing emergency surgery
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced results from two sub-analyses of the phase III RE-VERSE AD™ study.[1,2] The sub-analyses evaluated the safety and efficacy of idarucizumab (marketed ...
2017년 11월 14일
- Jardiance® reduced risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes and peripheral artery disease
- New data showed that empagliflozin reduced the risk of cardiovascular death compared with placebo when added to standard of care in adults with type 2 diabetes and peripheral arter...
2017년 11월 14일
- Cyltezo®, adalimumab biosimilar from Boehringer Ingelheim, approved in Europe for the treatment of multiple chronic inflammatory diseases
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Cyltezo® a biosimilar to Humira® for the treatment of multiple chronic inf...
2017년 11월 09일
- Boehringer Ingelheim and MiNA Therapeutics to Develop Novel Treatment Approaches for Fibrotic Liver Diseases
- Boehringer Ingelheim and MiNA Therapeutics (“MiNA”), a pioneer in RNA activation therapeutics, today announced that they have signed a collaboration and licensing agreement focused...
2017년 11월 07일
- Efficacy and safety maintained in patients who switched from Humira® to biosimilar Cyltezo®
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced one-year data from VOLTAIRE®-RA, a pivotal Phase III clinical trial comparing Cyltezo® (adalimumab-adbm) and reference product Humira®*. The 48...
2017년 11월 03일
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Dicerna Announce Collaboration to Develop Novel Treatments for Chronic Liver Diseases including Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (NASDQ: DRNA), a leading developer of investigational RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, today announced a research collaboratio...
2017년 10월 31일
- Boehringer Ingelheim expands collaboration with Sarah Cannon Research Institute to investigate novel immuno-oncology combination therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Sarah Cannon Research Institute today announced an expansion of their strategic partnership to bring innovative treatments to cancer patients by developing...
2017년 09월 19일
- IPF World Week 2017: Boehringer Ingelheim helps healthcare professionals to ‘listen for the sounds of IPF’
- IPF is a progressive and debilitating disease which causes continual and irreversible damage to the lungs.1 Early diagnosis is vital because without appropriate medical interventio...
2017년 09월 18일
- CHMP positive opinion to include RE-CIRCUIT® data for atrial fibrillation patients undergoing catheter ablation in Pradaxa® Summary of Product Characteristics
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a positive opinion for an update to the European Summary of Product Char...
2017년 09월 18일
- Boehringer Ingelheim receives positive CHMP opinion for adalimumab biosimilar CYLTEZO®
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted...
2017년 09월 12일
- Safety and efficacy results from the INJOURNEY™ trial investigating OFEV® (nintedanib) with add-on pirfenidone provide new data to support nintedanib’s key role in IPF
- Results from the INJOURNEY™ trial, investigating the use of nintedanib in combination with pirfenidone in treating idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), have just been published in ...
2017년 08월 29일
- Boehringer Ingelheim initiates Phase IIa study of compound acquired from Pharmaxis in debilitating liver disease NASH
- Boehringer Ingelheim and pharmaceutical company Pharmaxis (ASX: PXS) announce that Boehringer Ingelheim has initiated a European and North American Phase IIa trial in NASH with BI ...
2017년 08월 28일
- Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy showed lower rates of major bleeding versus triple therapy with warfarin in atrial fibrillation patients undergoing stent placement
- The RE-DUAL PCI™ trial explored anticoagulation with Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy without aspirin in non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF) patients following percut...
2017년 07월 28일
- Boehringer Ingelheim starts clinical study on interchangeability between its adalimumab biosimilar candidate and HUMIRA®
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that the first patient has been enrolled into its VOLTAIRE-X interchangeability study. The goal of the study is to demonstrate that BI 695501 i...
2017년 07월 24일
- People with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) reveal high burden of disease in new survey
- New results from a global survey supported by Boehringer Ingelheim reveal the emotional and practical challenges facing people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). Patients...
2017년 07월 11일
- Final Phase III Study Results Confirm Benefit of Praxbind® as Reversal Agent for Pradaxa® Patients in Emergency Situations
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced final results from RE-VERSE AD™.[1,2] The study shows that Praxbind® (idarucizumab) was able to immediately and completely reverse the anticoag...
2017년 06월 29일
- ‘More than Systemic Sclerosis: The Inside Story’ - patients reveal the unseen impact of lung fibrosis
- ‘More than Systemic Sclerosis: The Inside Story’ launches today to mark World Scleroderma Day. This global initiative highlights the importance of understanding the ‘inside story’ ...
2017년 06월 21일
- New data reveal high rates of stroke history in asymptomatic atrial fibrillation patients
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced findings from GLORIA™-AF which show that people with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF) with few or no symptoms are more likely to have had ...
2017년 06월 15일
- Boehringer Ingelheim presents phase III results demonstrating clinical equivalence of adalimumab biosimilar candidate to HUMIRA®
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today results from the pivotal Phase III VOLTAIRE®-RA study, confirming that its adalimumab biosimilar candidate BI 695501 and HUMIRA®* have simil...
2017년 06월 05일
- Encouraging Phase II survival data for nintedanib in malignant pleural mesothelioma presented at ASCO 2017
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that Phase II results from LUME-Meso, a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, have been presented as part of an Oral Abstract Ses...
2017년 05월 25일
- IPF patients treated with OFEV® (nintedanib) versus placebo were twice as likely to have improved or stable lung function
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the presentation of new analyses on the use of OFEV® (nintedanib) in treating idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) at the 2017 American Thoracic...