Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 보도자료
07월 28일 10:30
- Boehringer Ingelheim starts clinical study on interchangeability between its adalimumab biosimilar candidate and HUMIRA®
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that the first patient has been enrolled into its VOLTAIRE-X interchangeability study. The goal of the study is to demonstrate that BI 695501 i...
07월 24일 17:55
- People with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) reveal high burden of disease in new survey
- New results from a global survey supported by Boehringer Ingelheim reveal the emotional and practical challenges facing people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). Patients...
07월 11일 18:40
- Final Phase III Study Results Confirm Benefit of Praxbind® as Reversal Agent for Pradaxa® Patients in Emergency Situations
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced final results from RE-VERSE AD™.[1,2] The study shows that Praxbind® (idarucizumab) was able to immediately and completely reverse the anticoag...
06월 29일 20:10
- ‘More than Systemic Sclerosis: The Inside Story’ - patients reveal the unseen impact of lung fibrosis
- ‘More than Systemic Sclerosis: The Inside Story’ launches today to mark World Scleroderma Day. This global initiative highlights the importance of understanding the ‘inside story’ ...
06월 21일 18:05
- New data reveal high rates of stroke history in asymptomatic atrial fibrillation patients
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced findings from GLORIA™-AF which show that people with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF) with few or no symptoms are more likely to have had ...
06월 15일 11:35
- Boehringer Ingelheim presents phase III results demonstrating clinical equivalence of adalimumab biosimilar candidate to HUMIRA®
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today results from the pivotal Phase III VOLTAIRE®-RA study, confirming that its adalimumab biosimilar candidate BI 695501 and HUMIRA®* have simil...
06월 05일 18:00
- Encouraging Phase II survival data for nintedanib in malignant pleural mesothelioma presented at ASCO 2017
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that Phase II results from LUME-Meso, a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, have been presented as part of an Oral Abstract Ses...
05월 25일 10:55
- IPF patients treated with OFEV® (nintedanib) versus placebo were twice as likely to have improved or stable lung function
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the presentation of new analyses on the use of OFEV® (nintedanib) in treating idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) at the 2017 American Thoracic...
05월 24일 11:50
- ATS 2017 Spiriva® Respimat® improves breathing for people with asthma regardless of BMI or allergic status
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced new analyses that provide further evidence that adding tiotropium Respimat® (Spiriva® Respimat®) improved breathing across diverse patient popu...
05월 17일 11:55
- Boehringer Ingelheim strengthens early science portfolio through comprehensive multifaceted partnership with Peking University
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Peking University (PKU) today announced an ambitious strategic partnership with the aim of jointly advancing early science innovation across a range of are...
05월 16일 16:45
- Boehringer Ingelheim Inaugurates World-Class Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility in China
- Today, Boehringer Ingelheim inaugurated its commercial production site for biopharmaceuticals in Zhang Jiang Hi-tech Park of Shanghai (China). The site, with the first-phase invest...
04월 06일 10:45
- Boehringer Ingelheim: A New World Leader in Animal Health
- Three months after acquiring animal health leader Merial in a strategic transaction with Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim revealed its ambition to compete for industry leadership world...
03월 20일 17:35
- Uninterrupted Pradaxa® Showed Less Major Bleeding than Warfarin in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation
- Important new data from the RE-CIRCUIT® study show a better safety profile for Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) compared to warfarin in atrial fibrillation (AF) patients undergoing ...
03월 20일 09:25
- First dedicated outcome trials of empagliflozin in chronic heart failure initiated
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) today announced that the EMPEROR HF clinical trial programme was initiated. EMPEROR HF comprises two Phase III outcome st...
03월 03일 09:40
- Boehringer Ingelheim expands collaboration with Vanderbilt University to tackle some of the most difficult-to-treat cancers
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today a new collaboration with Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. The multi-year program complements an already existing collaboration by f...
02월 17일 10:35
- US FDA Expands Approval of Tiotropium Respimat® for Maintenance Treatment of Asthma in Children
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tiotropium Respimat® (marketed as SPIRIVA® Respimat®) for the long-term, once-daily m...
02월 10일 10:40
- Afatinib to be evaluated in combination with PD-1 inhibitor pembrolizumab in new trial for patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the lung
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the initiation of a Phase II trial of afatinib* (Giotrif®) in combination with pembrolizumab (Keytruda®) for patients with locally advanced or ...
01월 30일 09:55
- Jardiance® (empagliflozin) becomes first type 2 diabetes medicine in the EU to include cardiovascular death reduction data in label
- The European Commission has approved an update to the Jardiance® (empagliflozin) label to include a change to the indication statement. Jardiance® is now indicated for the treatmen...
01월 19일 11:40
- Boehringer Ingelheim biosimilar candidate to Humira® accepted for EMA and FDA regulatory review
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that BI 695501, its adalimumab biosimilar candidate to Humira®*, has been accepted for regulatory review by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)...
2016년 12월 19일
- CHMP adopts a positive opinion acknowledging that Jardiance® reduces the risk of CV death
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) today adopted a positive opinion to update the Jardiance® (empagliflozin) label inc...
2016년 12월 08일
- Boehringer Ingelheim HCP Survey: Nearly 20% of newly diagnosed lung cancer patients tested for EGFR mutations at risk of missing out on personalised treatments for their disease
- Results from a new international survey of physicians revealed more patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) could benefit from targeted therapy based on their lun...
2016년 12월 08일
- Clinically meaningful data for oral nintedanib in mesothelioma presented at World Conference on Lung Cancer
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the LUME-Meso Phase II trial in patients with unresectable malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) met its primary endpoint of progression-fr...
2016년 12월 06일
- U.S. FDA approves Jardiance® (empagliflozin) tablets to reduce the risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes and established cardiovascular disease
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a new indication for Jardiance® (empagliflozin) tablets to reduce the risk of cardiovascular deat...
2016년 12월 05일
- New Data Show High Adherence Rates with Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) in NVAF Patients
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced results from a new analysis of the GLORIA™-AF Registry Program, which showed that newly diagnosed non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF) patie...
2016년 11월 29일
- Boehringer Ingelheim and China Southeast University collaborate to develop new treatment approaches for hearing loss
- Boehringer Ingelheim and China Southeast University Institute of Life Sciences today announced the start of a joint research project to develop new treatment approaches for hearing...