Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 보도자료
12월 12일 09:30
- Boehringer Ingelheim Marks Great Progress in Immuno-oncology Research Partnerships in 2017
- 2017 marks a year of significant advancement for Boehringer Ingelheim as it secured a range of external partnerships with the goal of transforming the lives of patients and winning...
11월 21일 10:10
- Boehringer Ingelheim Makes Many of Its Best Molecules Openly Available to the Scientific Community Via opnMe.com To Unlock Their Full Potential
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the launch of opnME.com, a new platform offering free and open access to selected pre-clinical molecules for non-clinical investigation to scie...
11월 15일 18:35
- Key sub-analyses of RE-DUAL PCI™ showed large reductions in the incidence of bleeding complications if Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy was used instead of warfarin triple therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim has shared sub-analyses from the RE-DUAL PCI™ clinical trial at the AHA Scientific Sessions 2017 in Anaheim, California. RE-DUAL PCI™ investigated different tr...
11월 15일 13:10
- New RE-VERSE AD™ analyses provide additional insights on impact of Praxbind® (idarucizumab) in Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) patients with gastrointestinal bleeding or needing emergency surgery
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced results from two sub-analyses of the phase III RE-VERSE AD™ study.[1,2] The sub-analyses evaluated the safety and efficacy of idarucizumab (marketed ...
11월 14일 18:05
- Jardiance® reduced risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes and peripheral artery disease
- New data showed that empagliflozin reduced the risk of cardiovascular death compared with placebo when added to standard of care in adults with type 2 diabetes and peripheral arter...
11월 14일 10:05
- Cyltezo®, adalimumab biosimilar from Boehringer Ingelheim, approved in Europe for the treatment of multiple chronic inflammatory diseases
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Cyltezo® a biosimilar to Humira® for the treatment of multiple chronic inf...
11월 09일 10:10
- Boehringer Ingelheim and MiNA Therapeutics to Develop Novel Treatment Approaches for Fibrotic Liver Diseases
- Boehringer Ingelheim and MiNA Therapeutics (“MiNA”), a pioneer in RNA activation therapeutics, today announced that they have signed a collaboration and licensing agreement focused...
11월 07일 15:20
- Efficacy and safety maintained in patients who switched from Humira® to biosimilar Cyltezo®
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced one-year data from VOLTAIRE®-RA, a pivotal Phase III clinical trial comparing Cyltezo® (adalimumab-adbm) and reference product Humira®*. The 48...
11월 03일 11:55
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Dicerna Announce Collaboration to Develop Novel Treatments for Chronic Liver Diseases including Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (NASDQ: DRNA), a leading developer of investigational RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, today announced a research collaboratio...
10월 31일 09:55
- Boehringer Ingelheim expands collaboration with Sarah Cannon Research Institute to investigate novel immuno-oncology combination therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Sarah Cannon Research Institute today announced an expansion of their strategic partnership to bring innovative treatments to cancer patients by developing...
09월 19일 13:10
- IPF World Week 2017: Boehringer Ingelheim helps healthcare professionals to ‘listen for the sounds of IPF’
- IPF is a progressive and debilitating disease which causes continual and irreversible damage to the lungs.1 Early diagnosis is vital because without appropriate medical interventio...
09월 18일 16:45
- CHMP positive opinion to include RE-CIRCUIT® data for atrial fibrillation patients undergoing catheter ablation in Pradaxa® Summary of Product Characteristics
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a positive opinion for an update to the European Summary of Product Char...
09월 18일 11:00
- Boehringer Ingelheim receives positive CHMP opinion for adalimumab biosimilar CYLTEZO®
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted...
09월 12일 15:00
- Safety and efficacy results from the INJOURNEY™ trial investigating OFEV® (nintedanib) with add-on pirfenidone provide new data to support nintedanib’s key role in IPF
- Results from the INJOURNEY™ trial, investigating the use of nintedanib in combination with pirfenidone in treating idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), have just been published in ...
08월 29일 17:40
- Boehringer Ingelheim initiates Phase IIa study of compound acquired from Pharmaxis in debilitating liver disease NASH
- Boehringer Ingelheim and pharmaceutical company Pharmaxis (ASX: PXS) announce that Boehringer Ingelheim has initiated a European and North American Phase IIa trial in NASH with BI ...
08월 28일 09:30
- Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy showed lower rates of major bleeding versus triple therapy with warfarin in atrial fibrillation patients undergoing stent placement
- The RE-DUAL PCI™ trial explored anticoagulation with Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy without aspirin in non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF) patients following percut...
07월 28일 10:30
- Boehringer Ingelheim starts clinical study on interchangeability between its adalimumab biosimilar candidate and HUMIRA®
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that the first patient has been enrolled into its VOLTAIRE-X interchangeability study. The goal of the study is to demonstrate that BI 695501 i...
07월 24일 17:55
- People with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) reveal high burden of disease in new survey
- New results from a global survey supported by Boehringer Ingelheim reveal the emotional and practical challenges facing people with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). Patients...
07월 11일 18:40
- Final Phase III Study Results Confirm Benefit of Praxbind® as Reversal Agent for Pradaxa® Patients in Emergency Situations
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced final results from RE-VERSE AD™.[1,2] The study shows that Praxbind® (idarucizumab) was able to immediately and completely reverse the anticoag...
06월 29일 20:10
- ‘More than Systemic Sclerosis: The Inside Story’ - patients reveal the unseen impact of lung fibrosis
- ‘More than Systemic Sclerosis: The Inside Story’ launches today to mark World Scleroderma Day. This global initiative highlights the importance of understanding the ‘inside story’ ...
06월 21일 18:05
- New data reveal high rates of stroke history in asymptomatic atrial fibrillation patients
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced findings from GLORIA™-AF which show that people with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF) with few or no symptoms are more likely to have had ...
06월 15일 11:35
- Boehringer Ingelheim presents phase III results demonstrating clinical equivalence of adalimumab biosimilar candidate to HUMIRA®
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today results from the pivotal Phase III VOLTAIRE®-RA study, confirming that its adalimumab biosimilar candidate BI 695501 and HUMIRA®* have simil...
06월 05일 18:00
- Encouraging Phase II survival data for nintedanib in malignant pleural mesothelioma presented at ASCO 2017
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that Phase II results from LUME-Meso, a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, have been presented as part of an Oral Abstract Ses...
05월 25일 10:55
- IPF patients treated with OFEV® (nintedanib) versus placebo were twice as likely to have improved or stable lung function
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the presentation of new analyses on the use of OFEV® (nintedanib) in treating idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) at the 2017 American Thoracic...
05월 24일 11:50
- ATS 2017 Spiriva® Respimat® improves breathing for people with asthma regardless of BMI or allergic status
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced new analyses that provide further evidence that adding tiotropium Respimat® (Spiriva® Respimat®) improved breathing across diverse patient popu...