Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 보도자료
04월 06일 10:45
- Boehringer Ingelheim: A New World Leader in Animal Health
- Three months after acquiring animal health leader Merial in a strategic transaction with Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim revealed its ambition to compete for industry leadership world...
03월 20일 17:35
- Uninterrupted Pradaxa® Showed Less Major Bleeding than Warfarin in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Undergoing Catheter Ablation
- Important new data from the RE-CIRCUIT® study show a better safety profile for Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) compared to warfarin in atrial fibrillation (AF) patients undergoing ...
03월 20일 09:25
- First dedicated outcome trials of empagliflozin in chronic heart failure initiated
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) today announced that the EMPEROR HF clinical trial programme was initiated. EMPEROR HF comprises two Phase III outcome st...
03월 03일 09:40
- Boehringer Ingelheim expands collaboration with Vanderbilt University to tackle some of the most difficult-to-treat cancers
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today a new collaboration with Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee. The multi-year program complements an already existing collaboration by f...
02월 17일 10:35
- US FDA Expands Approval of Tiotropium Respimat® for Maintenance Treatment of Asthma in Children
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tiotropium Respimat® (marketed as SPIRIVA® Respimat®) for the long-term, once-daily m...
02월 10일 10:40
- Afatinib to be evaluated in combination with PD-1 inhibitor pembrolizumab in new trial for patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the lung
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the initiation of a Phase II trial of afatinib* (Giotrif®) in combination with pembrolizumab (Keytruda®) for patients with locally advanced or ...
01월 30일 09:55
- Jardiance® (empagliflozin) becomes first type 2 diabetes medicine in the EU to include cardiovascular death reduction data in label
- The European Commission has approved an update to the Jardiance® (empagliflozin) label to include a change to the indication statement. Jardiance® is now indicated for the treatmen...
01월 19일 11:40
- Boehringer Ingelheim biosimilar candidate to Humira® accepted for EMA and FDA regulatory review
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that BI 695501, its adalimumab biosimilar candidate to Humira®*, has been accepted for regulatory review by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)...
2016년 12월 19일
- CHMP adopts a positive opinion acknowledging that Jardiance® reduces the risk of CV death
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) today adopted a positive opinion to update the Jardiance® (empagliflozin) label inc...
2016년 12월 08일
- Boehringer Ingelheim HCP Survey: Nearly 20% of newly diagnosed lung cancer patients tested for EGFR mutations at risk of missing out on personalised treatments for their disease
- Results from a new international survey of physicians revealed more patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) could benefit from targeted therapy based on their lun...
2016년 12월 08일
- Clinically meaningful data for oral nintedanib in mesothelioma presented at World Conference on Lung Cancer
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the LUME-Meso Phase II trial in patients with unresectable malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) met its primary endpoint of progression-fr...
2016년 12월 06일
- U.S. FDA approves Jardiance® (empagliflozin) tablets to reduce the risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes and established cardiovascular disease
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a new indication for Jardiance® (empagliflozin) tablets to reduce the risk of cardiovascular deat...
2016년 12월 05일
- New Data Show High Adherence Rates with Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) in NVAF Patients
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced results from a new analysis of the GLORIA™-AF Registry Program, which showed that newly diagnosed non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF) patie...
2016년 11월 29일
- Boehringer Ingelheim and China Southeast University collaborate to develop new treatment approaches for hearing loss
- Boehringer Ingelheim and China Southeast University Institute of Life Sciences today announced the start of a joint research project to develop new treatment approaches for hearing...
2016년 11월 17일
- Boehringer Ingelheim welcomes central role of LAMA/LABA therapy within 2017 GOLD Strategy for COPD
- Boehringer Ingelheim welcomes the updated 2017 Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) Strategy which now positions a combination of a LAMA (long-acting antic...
2016년 11월 17일
- Updated Phase III Results Reinforce Safety and Efficacy of Praxbind® (idarucizumab) in Urgent Situations
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced updated results from data for 494 patients participating in the ongoing phase III RE-VERSE AD™ study, which showed that administration of 5g of idaru...
2016년 11월 15일
- Jardiance® (empagliflozin) consistently reduced the risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes regardless of the type of cardiovascular disease at baseline
- New data presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2016 showed that Jardiance® (empagliflozin) consistently reduced the risk for cardiovascular death, regardl...
2016년 11월 14일
- Patient enrolment completed for RE-DUAL PCI™ study assessing dabigatran in atrial fibrillation patients after PCI with stenting
- Patient enrolment into the international Phase IIIb RE-DUAL PCI™ study is complete. The study evaluates the safety and efficacy of dabigatran etexilate (marketed as Pradaxa®) in...
2016년 11월 08일
- New European study highlights differing priorities in physician’s therapy goals when treating advanced lung cancer patients
- Results from a survey analysing the prescribing behaviour of 500 European physicians treating patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) have been published in Clini...
2016년 11월 02일
- Overall survival data from LUX-Lung 7 head-to-head trial of afatinib versus gefitinib presented at ESMO 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced results from the LUX-Lung 7 trial that directly compared the efficacy and safety of second-generation EGFR-directed therapy afatinib* (Giotrif®...
2016년 10월 27일
- Boehringer Ingelheim’s adalimumab biosimilar candidate shows similar efficacy and safety profile to Humira® in pivotal Phase III study
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced top-line results from the pivotal Phase III clinical study of BI 695501, a biosimilar candidate to U.S.-licensed Humira® and EU approved Humira...
2016년 09월 30일
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Sarah Cannon Research Institute launch strategic collaboration to develop novel immune-oncology therapies
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Sarah Cannon Research Institute, the research arm of Sarah Cannon, the global cancer institute of HCA, announced today a new strategic collaboration. This ...
2016년 09월 29일
- Boehringer Ingelheim Boosts Immune-Oncology Pipeline Through Collaboration with ViraTherapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim and ViraTherapeutics today announced a long term collaboration to jointly develop a next generation oncolytic virus therapy platform and to investigate ViraThe...
2016년 09월 21일
- New survey reveals 9 out of 10 patients with IPF were happy with how their doctor told them about their IPF diagnosis
- A diagnosis of IPF is news that few patients want to hear from their physician, but the reality is that approximately 3 million people worldwide are living with idiopathic pulmonar...
2016년 09월 19일
- Glyxambi® (empagliflozin/linagliptin) approval recommended by CHMP for adults with type 2 diabetes in the European Union
- The Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) today recommended the approval of Glyxambi® (empagliflozin/linagliptin) for use in ...