Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 보도자료
6월 25일 10:00
- Boehringer Ingelheim bolsters biologics research and development with 230 million euro investment in new development center
- Today Boehringer Ingelheim announced a 230 million euro investment into a new Biologicals Development Center (BDC) at the company’s Research and Development site in Biberach, Germa...
5월 24일 11:45
- Spiolto® Respimat® enables greater physical activity in people living with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- For media excluding US/Canada and UK
Boehringer Ingelheim announced data which add to the growing body of evidence that show Spiolto® (tiotropium/olodaterol) Respimat® enables g...
5월 23일 20:35
- Efficacy and safety of OFEV® reinforced in new presentations at ATS 2018
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced new presentations at the American Thoracic Society’s 2018 annual conference that reinforce the efficacy, safety and tolerability profile of OFE...
4월 26일 11:45
- Boehringer Ingelheim R&D Pushes to Transcend Disease Boundaries
- Family-owned pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim today presented its latest pipeline updates at a Research & Development press conference entitled ‘Transcending Disease Bou...
4월 17일 11:15
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Announce an Academic Collaboration with University of Oxford to Investigate the Effects of Empagliflozin in People with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) today announced an academic collaboration with the University of Oxford. EMPA-KIDNEY will investigate the effects of empag...
4월 12일 09:45
- Boehringer Ingelheim to invest €65 million in avian vaccines
- Six months after inaugurating its new French animal health headquarters in the heart of the Lyon-Gerland Biodistrict, Boehringer Ingelheim has confirmed its allegiance to the regio...
4월 5일 13:15
- Boehringer Ingelheim and OSE Immunotherapeutics Announce Global Immuno-Oncology Partnership to Develop a Pioneering Checkpoint Inhibitor for the Treatment of Advanced Solid Tumors
- Boehringer Ingelheim and OSE Immunotherapeutics, a biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative immunotherapies, today announced a collaboration and exclusive wor...
3월 30일 14:25
- Final results from landmark DYNAGITO® trial published in The Lancet Respiratory Medicine
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced data from the landmark 52-week DYNAGITO® trial which show that in people with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary...
3월 27일 09:55
- Three Leading Animal Health Companies Join Hands to Launch World-Class Vaccine Joint Venture Targeting Foot-and-Mouth Disease in China
- Shaanxi Meili Omni-Honesty Animal Health Co., Ltd., China’s world-class vaccine company targeting foot-and-mouth disease in swine, was launched on March 24th with a groundbreaking ...
3월 21일 13:05
- Favorable safety profile of Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) confirmed in large prospective real-world analysis
- New data from one of the largest prospective ongoing global studies examining the use of oral antithrombotics for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation (AF) in clinical practice...
3월 20일 11:30
- FDA grants Fast Track designation to nintedanib for the treatment of systemic sclerosis with associated interstitial lung disease
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation to nintedanib for the treatment of systemic sclerosis with ...
3월 7일 13:25
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly expand heart failure programme for empagliflozin with new exercise capacity trials
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) today announced plans to expand their clinical trial programme for empagliflozin in chronic heart failure with the EMPERI...
3월 6일 17:55
- Boehringer Ingelheim Starts New Campaign: ‘Why wait in IPF?’
- On Rare Disease Day, 28 February, Boehringer Ingelheim emphasises the question: ‘Why wait in IPF?´ while awareness activities are focussing on highlighting the benefits of early di...
1월 4일 09:15
- Boehringer Ingelheim Demonstrates Continuous Commitment to Its Venture Fund and Fostering Innovation by More than Doubling Funding to 250 M€
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced an increase in funding for its corporate venture fund, known as the Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund (BIVF), from EUR 100 to 250 million. The ...
2017년 12월 12일 09:30
- Boehringer Ingelheim Marks Great Progress in Immuno-oncology Research Partnerships in 2017
- 2017 marks a year of significant advancement for Boehringer Ingelheim as it secured a range of external partnerships with the goal of transforming the lives of patients and winning...
2017년 11월 21일 10:10
- Boehringer Ingelheim Makes Many of Its Best Molecules Openly Available to the Scientific Community Via opnMe.com To Unlock Their Full Potential
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced the launch of opnME.com, a new platform offering free and open access to selected pre-clinical molecules for non-clinical investigation to scie...
2017년 11월 15일 18:35
- Key sub-analyses of RE-DUAL PCI™ showed large reductions in the incidence of bleeding complications if Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) dual therapy was used instead of warfarin triple therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim has shared sub-analyses from the RE-DUAL PCI™ clinical trial at the AHA Scientific Sessions 2017 in Anaheim, California. RE-DUAL PCI™ investigated different tr...
2017년 11월 15일 13:10
- New RE-VERSE AD™ analyses provide additional insights on impact of Praxbind® (idarucizumab) in Pradaxa® (dabigatran etexilate) patients with gastrointestinal bleeding or needing emergency surgery
- Boehringer Ingelheim announced results from two sub-analyses of the phase III RE-VERSE AD™ study.[1,2] The sub-analyses evaluated the safety and efficacy of idarucizumab (marketed ...
2017년 11월 14일 18:05
- Jardiance® reduced risk of cardiovascular death in adults with type 2 diabetes and peripheral artery disease
- New data showed that empagliflozin reduced the risk of cardiovascular death compared with placebo when added to standard of care in adults with type 2 diabetes and peripheral arter...
2017년 11월 14일 10:05
- Cyltezo®, adalimumab biosimilar from Boehringer Ingelheim, approved in Europe for the treatment of multiple chronic inflammatory diseases
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced that the European Commission has granted marketing authorisation for Cyltezo® a biosimilar to Humira® for the treatment of multiple chronic inf...
2017년 11월 9일 10:10
- Boehringer Ingelheim and MiNA Therapeutics to Develop Novel Treatment Approaches for Fibrotic Liver Diseases
- Boehringer Ingelheim and MiNA Therapeutics (“MiNA”), a pioneer in RNA activation therapeutics, today announced that they have signed a collaboration and licensing agreement focused...
2017년 11월 7일 15:20
- Efficacy and safety maintained in patients who switched from Humira® to biosimilar Cyltezo®
- Boehringer Ingelheim today announced one-year data from VOLTAIRE®-RA, a pivotal Phase III clinical trial comparing Cyltezo® (adalimumab-adbm) and reference product Humira®*. The 48...
2017년 11월 3일 11:55
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Dicerna Announce Collaboration to Develop Novel Treatments for Chronic Liver Diseases including Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (NASDQ: DRNA), a leading developer of investigational RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics, today announced a research collaboratio...
2017년 10월 31일 09:55
- Boehringer Ingelheim expands collaboration with Sarah Cannon Research Institute to investigate novel immuno-oncology combination therapy
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Sarah Cannon Research Institute today announced an expansion of their strategic partnership to bring innovative treatments to cancer patients by developing...
2017년 9월 19일 13:10
- IPF World Week 2017: Boehringer Ingelheim helps healthcare professionals to ‘listen for the sounds of IPF’
- IPF is a progressive and debilitating disease which causes continual and irreversible damage to the lungs.1 Early diagnosis is vital because without appropriate medical interventio...