01월 11일 19:10
- ABB Nominates New Board Members
- At the coming annual general meeting (AGM) on March 29, 2018, all ABB Board of Directors members will stand for reelection, with the exceptions of Ying Yeh and Louis R. Hughes, who...
01월 10일 13:10
- ABB and Formula E Partner to Write the Future of E-Mobility
- ABB and Formula E are teaming up in a ground-breaking partnership to champion e-mobility for a sustainable future. Since its first race in Beijing in ...
2017년 12월 22일
- Peak Performance: ABB Technology Powers New Cable Car Zugspitze
- Long queues waiting to ascend Germany’s tallest mountain may now be history. And that is not the only thing historical about the new ABB-powered cable...
2017년 12월 20일
- ABB Completes EPC Business Model Change
- ABB today announced actions across three divisions to complete the business model change for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) as it ends its transition year 2017. Th...
2017년 11월 30일
- ABB Unveils Newest Member of the YuMi Family
- ABB is previewing its newest collaborative robot, now with a single arm, at the International Robotics Exhibition (iREX) 2017 in Tokyo. As their name ...
2017년 11월 29일
- ABB and HPE Bring Intelligence to Industrial Plants
- ABB and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) today announced a strategic global partnership that combines ABB’s industry-leading digital offerings, ABB Ability™, with HPE’s innovative ...
2017년 11월 27일
- ABB and Kawasaki Announce Collaborative Robot Automation Cooperation
- ABB and Kawasaki Heavy Industries, two global industrial automation and robot suppliers, announced today that the companies will join forces to share knowledge and promote the bene...
2017년 11월 10일
- ABB Appoints Jessica Mitchell as Head of Investor Relations
- ABB announced today that Jessica Mitchell has been appointed Head of Investor Relations effective November 15, 2017, reporting to the company’s Chief Financial Officer, Timo J. Iha...
2017년 10월 26일
- ABB: Continuing Growth
- THIRD QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS · Total orders up 5%; base orders up 6%; higher in all regions · Services and software orders up 11%; ABB Ability™ driving momentum · Revenues up 3% ...
2017년 09월 26일
- ABB And Northvolt Partner for Europe’s Largest Battery Factory
- ABB and Northvolt have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for a wide-ranging supply and technology partnership, including products and services for Northvolt’s state-of-the...
2017년 09월 25일
- ABB to Acquire GE Industrial Solutions
- ABB today announced the acquisition of GE Industrial Solutions, GE’s global electrification solutions business. GE Industrial Solutions has deep customer relationships in more than...
2017년 09월 18일
- ABB's YuMi Robot Takes Center Stage in Pisa, Conducts Andrea Bocelli and Lucca Symphony Orchestra
- YuMi, the world‘s first truly collaborative dual-arm robot, made its debut at the opera on Tuesday (Sept. 12) by conducting Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli and the Lucca Philharmonic ...
2017년 09월 18일
- ABB 제작 로봇 ‘유미’, 이탈리아 피사 무대서 안드레아 보첼리와 루카 심포니 오케스트라 협연 지휘
- 세계 최초의 협업용 양팔 로봇인 ‘유미’(YuMi)가 9월 12일(화) 이탈리아 피사의 베르디 극장(Teatro Verdi)에서 열린 이탈리아 테너 안드레아 보첼리(Andrea Bocelli)와 루카 필하모닉 오케스...
2017년 07월 20일
- ABB: Building Growth Momentum
- SECOND QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS · Total and base orders grew 3%1; higher orders in all regions · Revenues up 1% · Operational EBITA margin2 12.4%, dampened this quarter by commodity pri...
2017년 07월 07일
- ABB Completes Acquisition of B&R
- ABB today announced that it has completed its acquisition of B&R (Bernecker + Rainer Industrie-Elektronik GmbH), the largest independent provider focused on product- and softwa...
2017년 07월 04일
- ABB Acquires KEYMILE’s Communication Networks Business to Strengthen Digital Grid Portfolio and Software Focus
- ABB today announced it has agreed to acquire the mission-critical communication business of the KEYMILE Group to strengthen its communication networks portfolio. The acquisition wi...
2017년 05월 25일
- ABB Strengthens Commitment to Canada
- ABB today officially inaugurated its new $90 million state-of-the-art Canadian headquarters and Customer Innovation Center, which will serve 700 employees who were previously sprea...
2017년 05월 22일
- ABB to Propose KPMG as External Auditor from 2018
- ABB announced today that its Board intends to appoint KPMG as its external auditor effective for the financial year 2018. This decision was taken following a year-long comprehensiv...
2017년 05월 11일
- ABB Prices EUR 750 Million Bond Issue
- ABB announced that it has priced the EUR 750 million 7- year bond transaction it launched earlier today. The bonds carry a coupon of 0.75% and will be issued under the ABB Finance...
2017년 04월 25일
- ABB and IBM Partner in Industrial Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- Replace first paragraph: ABB and IBM (NYSE:IBM) today announced a strategic collaboration that brings together ABB’s industry leading digital offering, ABB Ability, with IBM Watson...
2017년 04월 20일
- ABB Continues Its Transformation
- FIRST-QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS · Revenues up 3 percent · Base order growth of 2 percent · Total orders reflects lower large contract awards; book to bill ratio 1.07x · Operational...
2017년 04월 11일
- ABB Names Chun-Yuan Gu President, AMEA, and Frank Duggan President, Europe
- ABB today announced that Chun-Yuan Gu, Managing Director of ABB China, will become President of the AMEA region. He takes over from Frank Duggan, who has been appointed President o...
2017년 04월 07일
- ABB Selected for a €270 Million Order for UK-France Power Link
- ABB has won an order worth approx. €270 million from the UK grid operator National Grid and Réseau de Transport d'Electricité (RTE), the French network owner and operator,...
2017년 04월 04일
- ABB to Acquire B&R
- ABB today announced the acquisition of B&R, the largest independent provider focused on product- and software-based, open-architecture solutions for machine and factory automat...
2017년 02월 17일
- ABB Wins $70 Million in Equipment Orders to Expand European Rail Fleets
- ABB has won orders worth $70 million from Swiss train manufacturer Stadler to supply state-of-the-art traction and onboard power equipment to three European rail operators. The new...