SIHEUNG--(Korea Newswire) April 17, 2012 -- FOSTEC Inc. brings new solution to fiber optic telecommunication network – Line Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure FOSC-F.
The main features & benefits of this closure are the following:
· Lock type design. No screws and tools needed to open the closure
· Reliable moisture tight housing with hot-melt type sealing
· Ribbed body structure protects against impact and compression
· Efficient fiber management by splice tray holding structure
· Ease of use for closure assembly
· Easy clamping of tension member and grounding
· Easy installation without bolt
· Aerial and underground use
FOSC-F can be used in wide range of applications including Telecommunications network, LAN, data system network, CATV, and active device termination.
External parts of the closure are resistant to ultra violet and chemicals. Corn type sealing gasket protects from water. Double layered storage can accommodate up to 144F. Cable ports are 6.
The test report of the product proves that FOSC-F is designed to perform in harsh environment under severe conditions, and most importantly, it’s easy for user to install and work with the product.
For more details, please visit www.fostec.co.kr or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas Sales & Marketing Team
Tel. (+82)-31-318-9350 (ext. 205)