- - Premier Global Sales Effectiveness Event Features Over 70 Sales Effectiveness Sessions With Top Industry Analysts and Practitioners, Training Workshops and Networking Events
“This is the Sales Effectiveness event of the year, bar none,” said Leslie Stretch, President and CEO, CallidusCloud. “We will be unveiling a family of new social selling products that will revolutionize sales by tapping into the competitiveness inherent to sales people, while fostering a culture of cooperative, collaborative and social selling. We will show how key sales processes are intimately linked and cannot be contemplated in isolated silos any more. The leading minds in the industry will speak about the revolution that is set to transform the way sales forces are measured, motivated, coached and trained. Attendees will have an unprecedented opportunity to network with their peers from the leading global sales organizations. Welcome to the sales revolution!”
Featured keynotes at C3 include:
· “Join the Sales Revolution”, Leslie Stretch, President and CEO, CallidusCloud -- Monday, May 7 at 8:15am.
· “Strengthen Sales with the Eight Building Blocks of Sales Performance Management”, Patrick Stakenas, Research Director, Gartner -- Monday, May 7 at 9:15am.
· “Next Generation Selling”, Jason Angelos, Partner, Accenture -- Monday, May 7 at 11:00am.
· “Sales Effectiveness 2012: Putting All the Pieces Together”, Peter Ostrow, Vice President, Research Group Director, Aberdeen Group -- Tuesday, May 8, 8:15am.
· “ICM ≠ SPM: What's Your Equation for Creating an Effective Sales Organization?”, Dave Tharp, Director of Sales & Marketing and Doug Erb, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Canidium -- Tuesday, May 8, 9:15am.
· “The Social Enterprise”, Mark Woollen, Vice President, Product Marketing, Sales Cloud, salesforce.com -- Tuesday, May 8, 11:00am.
C3 features over 40 breakout sessions by top industry analysts, thought leaders and leading sales effectiveness practitioners including over 20 in-depth customer success stories from leading global companies on successful Sales Performance Management and Sales Effectiveness deployments. Click here for the full conference agenda. Follow C3 on Twitter with hashtag #CaldC3.
C3 sponsors include Accenture, Canidium, salesforce.com, Deloitte, Compensation Analytics and OpenSymmetry. For the complete list of sponsors, click here.
About C3 2012 Global Conference
C3 is the number one Sales Effectiveness user conference of 2012, bringing together the top technical and industry leaders to help companies transform their sales organizations with the latest cloud, mobile, and social technologies driving the most successful sales effectiveness missions across the globe.
About Callidus Software
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) is the market and technology leader in sales effectiveness and cloud computing. Our customers gain a competitive advantage by maximizing sales cost efficiencies and driving improvements in sales effectiveness. CallidusCloud‘s award-winning multi-tenant SaaS applications set the standard for performance management of a company’s sales force and channel partners. Over 2.5 million users rely on our solutions to power their performance. For more information, please visit www.calliduscloud.com.
©2012. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, ForceLogix, Salesforce Assessments, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake and 6FigureJobs are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.