- 더블린 아일랜드|네트워킹
Results Far Outpace Other Vendors
DUBLIN, IRELAND--(Korea Newswire) July 2, 2012 -- Openet, a global leader of real-time transaction management software for network operators, today announced independent benchmark test results that prove Openet delivers the industry's best performance for Policy and Charging Control and related functions. These results highlight why more operators choose Openet to enable market agility and to successfully deliver complex services at the lowest possible TCO.
A special effort was made to ensure the testing reflected real-world conditions: cost effective off-the-shelf hardware was used and test call flow included database interactions. These interactions are often omitted within some benchmarks in an effort to artificially inflate performance figures.
Results establish Openet as dominant in performance across all Policy and Charging Control (PCC) functions, including PCRF policy, real-time charging, and Diameter Routing, with the following benefits for network operators:
· Record setting policy - With up to 11,000 TPS per Policy blade, Openet sets industry performance records and enables operators to quickly manage network resources with real-time, personalized policies based on service, subscriber, or context.
· Best in class performance - Openet's Dynamic Context Router achieved 38,000 TPS per blade, almost double that of the leading competitive vendor.
· Lowest TCO - With more than 140,000 real-time charging TPS in a single blade server configuration, Openet delivers more performance for the price.
· Superior reliability - A single live Openet deployment running reliably since 2003 processes up to fifteen billion event transactions a day generated by more than 100M subscribers.
· Infinite scalability - High performance cloud deployments of Openet real-time solutions enable endless infrastructure scalability and availability and simplify service management.
“Increasing demand for data services is challenging operators to quickly improve performance across the network infrastructure,” said Shane O'Flynn, Openet vice president of engineering. “Openet performance ensures operators can consistently meet the expectations of their customers while creating innovative new business models to grow revenue and increase value.”
For more information about Openet, please visit: http://www.openet.com/.
Openet is a global leader of high performance transaction management software for network operators, delivering real time network engagement, insight, monetization, and control. Used by more than 80 customers in 28 countries, Operators use Openet to innovate how people, machines and services interact with their network. For more information, please visit www.openet.com.