Seiwa Logistics Systems
Why not uncover the treasures of Japanese crafts and local products and sell them in your own country?
OSAKA--(Business Wire/Korea Newswire) August 11, 2014 -- MatchBox (https://matchboxec.com/), a business matching site that introduces Japanese crafts and local products to overseas audiences, locates appealing sellers, and provides the means to expand business, launches on August 11, 2014. As a result, the site is actively recruiting companies interested in becoming buyers.
MatchBox (https://matchboxec.com/) was developed by Seiwa Logistics Systems, an Osaka-based (Japan) logistics company that has experienced explosive growth via its innovative applications of IT and web systems.
MatchBox is a business matching site that introduces works specifically focused on Japanese traditional crafts and products manufactured by local industries for the purpose of allowing users to discover new business opportunities. Even globally, it is the only one of its kind.
In line with the intent of the Cool Japan Initiative, which is being promoted by the Japanese government, MatchBox has been selected as a subsidized project in a grant known as the “Small and medium sized enterprise - small-scale manufacturing, commerce, and service reform project (translation).”
The goal and significance of establishing a business matching site that specializes in introducing traditional craft wares and locally produced products
* Japan's traditional craft wares and local products are backed by incredibly advanced technologies. There are a vast number of products that excel at expressing the unique beauty of Japan that are not found anywhere else.
* In most cases however, traditional craft wares and local products are produced by small-scale businesses or individual artists. Typically their capacity to undertake PR for their own companies and to pitch sales is very weak.
* Further, even when these businesses and artisans are aware of the importance of developing overseas markets for their works, they do not have the capacity to develop overseas sales channels through their own efforts.
* MatchBox was established with the goal to provide new business opportunities by matching overseas companies who want to import and sell Japan's unrivaled traditional craft wares and local products in their own country with makers of these traditional craft wares and local products in Japan who wish to develop new sales channels, particularly overseas.
* Several companies with no previous experience interacting with others overseas are expected to register with MatchBox. For overseas buyers, it will become possible to effortlessly search among sellers of Japan's unrivaled traditional craft wares and local products, which until now they had no opportunities to discover.
* The MatchBox project endorses the underlying logic of the Cool Japan Initiative, and aims to contribute to making it a reality. The Cool Japan Initiative was enacted by the Japanese government and is a policy whose goal is to introduce the culture of Japan abroad.
How to use MatchBox
The MatchBox（https://matchboxec.com/）website provides sellers and buyers with business matching opportunities.
No transaction fees are generated after both parties have concluded their business transaction.
Buyers must first register; the only information required when buyers register is an email address. There are no fees for browsing products.
Buyers should become acquainted with the product price, unit price, and minimum lot when they find a product they like. Two points designation must be obtained per product if the buyers would like to progress to the negotiations stage. Two points costs 216 yen and can be purchased via PayPal.
Please conduct negotiations in English. MatchBox can provide interpreter services (optional support).
There are no fees payable to MatchBox regardless of the amount of money involved in the transaction.
[Overview of Seiwa Logistics Systems]
* Representative Director: Kotaro Hoshi
* Head Office: 2-4-63 Yokoe, Ibaraki City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
[Seiwa Logistics Systems]
Seiwa Logistics Systems was founded in 1985.
Currently 7 offices, including 2 locations overseas.
Logistics consulting, logistics center operation, general freight operations, and the development and sales of logistics related systems.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20140810005002/en
Seiwa Logistics Systems
Address: 2-4-63 Yokoe, Ibaraki, Osaka Prefecture, 567-0865, Japan