- Smartphones, tablets and wearables showcase the best of technology and fashion
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160105006515/en/
· Together. We Create A Premium Audio Experience With Harman/Kardon: People using Huawei’s M2 Tablet will have an opportunity to enjoy the rich sonic experience of Harman/Kardon, as the result of a new partnership that integrates that company’s leading audio technology into the 10-inch tablet. Founded in 1953 by music and art lovers Dr. Sidney Harman and Bernard Kardon, Harmon/Kardon is the world leader in audio and video industry, and is known it’s for innovative design and an enterprising spirit. In the M2 Tablet, Harman/Kardon will provide its cutting-edge Clari-Fi audio restoration technology designed recover the lost details of music and compensate for lost high frequency sounds in music, bringing optimal lossless music and unbelievable surround stereo effect to listeners.
· Together. We Create A New Sense Of Style With Swarovski: Building on the successful launch of the Huawei Watch last year, the company announced the Huawei Watch for Lady, a luxurious version of the well-received smartwatch device alongside a design partnership with Swarovski AG. Since 1895, Swarovski has shared its mastery of light and sparkle with the world and now brings its premium crystals to the Huawei Watch. This partnership offers people an elegant and ornate way to express their personality through a blend of the best of technology and fashion.
· Together. We Create Personalized Luxury With Google: The Nexus 6P was one of the top smartphones launched in 2015. Huawei is excited to continue its collaboration with Google as it launches a new gold version of Nexus 6P. Jointly manufactured by Huawei and Google, this special edition gold Nexus 6P offers a stylish option for people who want a more luxurious, premium device.
“Through the different types of devices Huawei creates, we are convening a new mobile ecosystem of partners that bring together the best in technology and lifestyle design,” said Richard Yu, CEO, Consumer Business Group. “The products that result from these collaborations define premium by combining the industry’s best technology, fashion and sound, providing our customers with the ultimate user experience. Together with our partners, we are proud to deliver the devices that today’s discerning consumers are demanding.”
Huawei’s portfolio of devices at CES 2016 showcases the dramatic results of industry-leading collaboration and innovation: Together. We create.
About Huawei Consumer BG
Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries, and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2014. Sixteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, mobile broadband devices, home devices and cloud services. Huawei’s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
For more information, please visit: http://consumer.huawei.com/.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160105006515/en/
- Media Contact
- Racepoint Global for Huawei Consumer Business Group