Luxury Card Launches Three State-of-the-Art Metal Cards with Extraordinary Benefits, Powered by MasterCard
NEWARK, DEL. & JACKSON, WYO.--(Business Wire/Korea Newswire) February 4, 2016 -- Luxury Card™ has launched three new metal credit card products with patented designs and construction: the top-tier MasterCard® Gold Card™, the mid-level MasterCard® Black Card™ and the base-level MasterCard® Titanium Card™.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160203005422/en/
Luxury Card is the only credit card program in the world to offer a complete suite of metal and carbon cards, a proprietary 24K-gold-plated card and unlimited cash back redemptions up to 2%.
Along with state-of-the-art design and construction, the cards offer extraordinary Cardmember benefits including:
· Industry-Leading Rewards Program
· DOUBLE POINTS when redeemed for airfare. For example, 50,000 points will get you a $1,000 ticket
· Up to 2% value for cash back redemptions
· Up to $200 annual credit for airline purchases for Gold Card and Black Card members
· Luxury Card Concierge™, a dedicated 24/7 concierge service
· VIP Hotel & Travel Program
· Luxury Gifts from the world’s most iconic and recognized brand names for Gold Card and Black Card members
· Members-only Luxury Magazine, the ultimate luxury guide
· Chip technology to protect account information
The Luxury Card products focus on Cardmembers’ lifestyle needs—at home or abroad. “All Luxury Card products are designed to ensure a customer-centric, stress-free experience. It starts with our newly designed website and permeates through all of our services. We are dedicated to offering Cardmembers exceptional benefits and value,” said Marina Kissam, Director of Customer Experience of Luxury Card.
Each Luxury Card product has a different annual fee based on the suite of benefits. More information is available at luxurycard.com.
About Luxury Card
More information about Luxury Card products and credit card services is available at luxurycard.com.
Tags: Luxury Card, metal cards, credit cards
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160203005422/en/