Taking place on the 6th and 7th April 2016 at Kap Europa, Frankfurt, the free to attend conference and exhibition will feature 3 individual tracks focusing on the IOT ecosystem and smart society; Smart Home Summit, Smart Cities Summit and the Industrial Internet Summit.
Over 80 Leading speakers will include:
· Piet Coelewij, Managing Director, Sonos
· Steve Moore, Connected Home Director, Dixons Carphone
· Bram Sieben, Strategist Smart City, City of Amsterdam
· Werner Spec, Mayor, City of Ludwigsburg
· Gustaf Landahl, Head of Departments, City of Stockholm
· Josep-Ramon Ferrer Escoda, Former Smart City Director, Barcelona City Council
· Hayri Baracli, Secretary General, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
· Ina Homeier, Head of Smart City Unit, City of Vienna
· Holger Pietzsch, Head of Marketing & IOT Solutions, Caterpillar
· Juha Pankakoski, Chief Digital Officer and CIO, Konecranes
· Dr Joerg Liebe, CIO, Lufthansa Systems
· Thomas Werft, IOT Specialist, Continental
· Klaus Bauer, Head of Technology Development, Trumpf
· Lasse Eriksson, VP Digitalization, Cargotec Corporation
· Gabriel Wetzel, Vice President Internet of Things & Smart City, Bosch Software Innovations
To view the full speaker line up, visit http://www.smartsummit.net/frankfurt/conference/speakers-2016.html
An innovative, interactive agenda will be made up of keynote talks, roundtable discussions, pecha kucha speed sessions and panel debates.
The 3 leading summits are co-located with a joint networking exhibition for 20 companies demonstrating their products and services. Attendees will benefit from in-depth discussion and content over 2 information-packed days.
Sponsors of the event include D-Link, Alloy, eQ-3, Allied Telesis, OPC Foundation, Ayla Networks, Mivatek, Panasonic, Bosch, SAP, Lemonbeat, National Instruments, Develco and Phytec.
To register for your free pass please visit www.smartsummit.net/frankfurt/buy-ticket.html
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160314005759/en/
- Media Contact
- For more information on speaking and sponsorship opportunities:
+44 (0) 330 335 3900