- CHIBA, Japan|반도체/부품
CHIBA, JAPAN--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) February 07, 2018 -- ABLIC Inc. (ABLIC) that manufactures and sells semiconductor products today announced the launch of S-19251 Series, the world’s smallest*1 automotive LDO regulators.
The new S-19251 Series is the automotive LDO regulator featuring 150mA output current, 5.5V input voltage, 1.0 to 3.5V output voltage, 20μA current consumption, and the 105°C operating temperature. The package is the world’s smallest*1 HSNT-4(0808)B (0.8×0.8×0.41mm) that meets the strong demand for increasingly smaller packaging, yet achieves the low current consumption of 20μA. This IC is suitable for smaller automotive ECUs and typical applications include power supply for electrical applications of vehicle interior (meters, car bodies, headlights, ITS, accessories, car navigation systems, car audio systems, etc.).
Also the quality standard AEC-Q100 (Automotive Electronics Council reliability stress test) is in process, and PPAP (Automotive Production Parts Approval Process) approved by AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) is available upon request.
*1 Based on our research as of January 2018 as packages for automotive LDO regulator.
1. World’s smallest*1 HSNT-4(0808)B package with high heat dissipation
2. Superior mounting made possible by leveraging outer leads
3. Automotive quality
4. Achieving both low current consumption of 20μA and high ripple rejection of 75dB
· Output current: 150mA
· Output voltage: 1.0V to 3.5V (0.05V Step)
· Input voltage: 1.5V to 5.5V
· Output voltage accuracy: ±2.5% (Tj = −40°C to +105°C)
· Current consumption during operation: 20µA typ.
· Ripple rejection: 75dB typ. (1.2V output product, f = 1.0 kHz)
HSNT-4(0808)B (The world’s smallest package for automotive use *1)
· AEC-Q100 available
· PPAP available
Meters, car bodies, headlights, ITS, accessories, car navigation systems, car audio systems, etc.
Data Sheet URL
Inheriting the Seiko Instruments Inc. semiconductor business and continuing to evolve, ABLIC Inc. is a maker of analog semiconductors.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180206006571/en/