Economist Intelligence Unit 보도자료
2010년 09월 29일
- Indonesia gears up for healthcare breakthrough, but tough obstacles remain in the way
- Compared to its peers in South-east Asia, Indonesia fares poorly on both health inputs and outcomes: total healthcare spending is still far below leve...
2010년 09월 17일
- Companies expect a more provisional workforce over the next decade, says new research from the Economist Intelligence Unit
- Intensified competition in low-cost markets and the financial crisis have encouraged a trend towards a leaner, more contingent (contract-based) workfo...
2010년 09월 15일
- Japanese companies to look further afield for innovative talent
- Although Japanese companies typically place less emphasis on talent management than their peers elsewhere, many are planning to look further afield fo...
2010년 08월 20일
- World counts on Chinese consumers to spend more, but new survey suggests they will remain cautious
- Chinese consumers, both urban and rural, although optimistic about the future, remain big savers and cautious spenders, despite their government’s con...
2010년 08월 04일
- The squeeze is on for Asian families struggling to provide for children and elderly parents
- As people in Asia live longer and women have children later in life, a rising number of adults are simultaneously caring for young children and ageing...
2010년 03월 30일
- Corporate carbon reduction efforts put at risk by climate scepticism, finds new report
- The past year has seen an upsurge in public scepticism about climate change, following the perceived failures of December’s Copenhagen summit and risi...
2010년 03월 23일
- Institutional investors set to increase exposure to Asia
- With many developed countries weighed down with debt and facing years of sluggish growth, many investors are looking to the dynamic markets of emergin...
2010년 02월 12일
- Convergence benefits elude media, telecoms and IT companies, new research finds
- More than ten years after media, telecommunications and information technology began to converge, few companies in these industries have been able to ...
2010년 02월 10일
- Mobile phone operators unsure that data will drive growth
- The rising use of data services is unlikely to sustain mobile operators’ revenue growth. Yet service providers are falling back on cost reductions and...
2010년 02월 09일
- Less than a fifth of companies in an Economist Intelligence Unit survey are well prepared for competition from Asia
- Two-thirds of respondents in a survey of 1,017 executives from around the world believe that the global recession is accelerating the shift of economi...
2010년 02월 09일
- The link between sustainability and profits remains unclear
- Just 24% of executives in an Economist Intelligence Unit survey believe there is a strong link in the short term (1-2 years) between financial perform...
2010년 01월 26일
- Business expectations continue to rise, Economist Intelligence Unit survey shows
- When the Corporate Expectations Barometer was launched, it was anyone’s guess how an online survey of business perceptions would fare in predicting th...
2010년 01월 20일
- Asia’s SMEs well placed for the regional recovery
- Having endured plummeting earnings and a financing squeeze, it is not surprising that many of Asia’s small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are foc...
2009년 12월 15일
- Global economy to recover, but outlook still highly uncertain, says Economist Intelligence Unit
- The cyclical economic upswing in the developed world will continue into the early part of 2010 and, apart from eastern Europe, developing countries wi...
2009년 11월 19일
- Managing projects effectively is difficult even for experts, says new report
- Companies often struggle to manage projects well, but those that do are likely to reap significant financial rewards. These are the main findings in a...
2009년 10월 29일
- SMEs optimistic on growth prospects despite difficulty in accessing finance
- A majority of small and medium-sized enterprises around the world are optimistic about their growth prospects in the next two years even as they suffe...
2009년 10월 03일
- China’s market for sport is growing rapidly but state controls are holding back potential
- Though China has liberalised and globalised many of its industries, sport has remained largely sheltered from commercialisation. But since Beijing was...
2009년 10월 01일
- Microfinance Microscope goes global, highlights country strategies
- Governments are turning increasingly to microfinance to empower low-income entrepreneurs, but the depth and breadth of their policies varies widely, a...
2009년 09월 24일
- European companies are not ready for “technology democracy”, says the Economist Intelligence Unit
- A “quiet revolution” is under way in businesses, as employees are demanding “technology democracy”—the power to use the technology applications and de...
2009년 09월 17일
- Despite protectionist impulses, the US remains the world’s best environment for IT producers, says the Economist Intelligence Unit
- In its third annual study into IT sector competitiveness among 66 countries, the Economist Intelligence Unit observes with concern that protectionist ...
2009년 08월 28일
- Human resources needs to prove its business value in the global recession, says new report
- The human resources (HR) function faces many organisational and financial hurdles, particularly in a gruelling business environment. Hiring and traini...
2009년 08월 25일
- Companies are making painful choices in order to grow during the recession, says new report
- In an economic downturn as steep as the current recession, companies tend to hunker down, cut costs and seek efficiencies. But firms focused on rapid ...
2009년 08월 10일
- Gap between aspiration and reality for Chinese firms trying to innovate through personalisation, says Economist Intelligence Unit study
- Personalisation is on the agenda of China’s companies, but can they turn aspiration into reality? Going one step beyond customisation, personalisation...
2009년 08월 04일
- Recession motivates executives to improve decision-making, according to study
- Economic uncertainty puts a premium on good decision-making, say corporate executives faced with the challenges of navigating the recession. So sugges...
2009년 07월 10일
- The rally in raw materials prices will not be sustained, says Economist Intelligence Unit
- The prices of most industrial raw materials, including oil, have rallied strongly since the beginning of 2009, and particularly in the second quarter ...