Waters Introduces Next-Generation Alliance iS HPLC System Aimed at Reducing Up to 40% of Common Lab Errors
The Waters™ Alliance™ iS High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) System brings a new level of simplicity and instrument intelligence to QC analyses, helping laboratories eliminate up to 40% of common errors.
Next-generation HPLC System pairs with Waters Empower™ Chromatography Software and eConnect™ HPLC Columns to help laboratories manage operational risk, mitigate disruptions, and increase overall productivity.
Easy-to-use touchscreen provides intuitive operation and system health checks together with guided troubleshooting and maintenance to help analysts meet product release deadlines.
Based on broad and in-depth customer insights, the Alliance iS HPLC System is thoughtfully designed for the unique needs of the QC laboratory, bringing intuitive simplicity to routine measurements. With visual prompts and alerts delivered via an intuitive touchscreen interface, the system notifies the operator if an improper method is chosen for an application, when a sample vial is missing, when it’s time to refill a solvent bottle, or if it’s time for system maintenance. These are common conditions that when caught early enough, can eliminate system errors that would otherwise degrade the ability of scientists to get needed drugs to patients and ultimately cost a laboratory time and money.
The system also integrates with the cloud-native waters_connect™ System Monitoring Software enabling real-time monitoring of the Alliance iS HPLC System and any other chromatography instruments controlled by Empower Software. Laboratory managers can view the live status of their HPLC instrument fleet from anywhere and at any time to further improve equipment utilization and overall productivity.[ii]
Waters Alliance iS HPLC System feature highlights include:
· The very latest compliance-ready, industry-standard Empower Chromatography Software with full audit tracking capabilities.
· Advanced instrument touchscreen for guided system operation and maintenance.
· eConnect Column Tag Technology to link column information including injection counts via near-field communication (NFC) technology.
· Automated system diagnostic pre-checks to help meet error reduction key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Tool-free fittings to prevent leaks and provide better chromatography.
The Waters Alliance iS HPLC System will be available starting in May 2023.
· Learn more about Waters Alliance iS HPLC System product features and benefits
· Download the Alliance iS HPLC System brochure
· Read the blog post Waters Pushes the Boundaries with Intuitive Simplicity
· Visit the Waters online press kit for Alliance iS and PittCon ’23 news
· Follow and connect with Waters via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT), a global leader in analytical instruments and software, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 8,200 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in more than 35 countries, including 14 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters, Alliance, eConnect, waters_connect, and Empower are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
[i] *Estimate based on Waters' market research in 2022 after surveying 56 global pharmaceutical company QC labs.
[ii] The waters_connect System Monitoring application is only available in Europe and North America at this time.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230320005167/en/
Brian J. Murphy
PR Manager, Corporate Communications
This news is a press release from the provider.
Korea Newswire is committed to verifying the transparency of providers and eliminating content errors.
You can receive press releases from this company or in industries of interest via email and RSS for free. Subscribe>
News provided byWaters Corporation