Moody’s Analytics Three-Peats in Two Categories at Risk Technology Awards
NEW YORK--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) August 13, 2020 -- For the third straight year, Moody’s Analytics has won the Risk Technology Awards for Credit Data Provider of the Year and Wholesale Credit Modelling Software of the Year. These are two of our seven 2020 Risk Technology Awards spanning finance, accounting, regulatory, and credit functions.
“Our clients rely on Moody’s Analytics for a fast and comprehensive view of their credit risk exposure,” said Nihil Patel, Managing Director at Moody’s Analytics. “The pandemic has accelerated their need to consider multiple forward-looking signals to assess credit risk. We continue to invest—in more asset class coverage, in alternative data sources, in machine learning that produces new analytics and insights—to ensure that our clients have all the information they need to address their most pressing business needs.”
Extensive credit data and modeling capabilities feature in a number of Moody’s Analytics solutions that contributed to these two wins:
· Data Alliance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive data consortia. Its members share data across many asset classes and receive benchmarking metrics in return.
· Orbis, from Bureau van Dijk, a Moody’s Analytics company, provides information on more than 375 million private companies and other entities.
· The RiskCalc™ credit scoring platform combines fundamental and financial market information into a predictive risk score for private firms.
· The CreditEdge™ tool helps users assess the daily credit risk of public firms and sovereigns with a leading probability of default model and advanced analytics that cover more than 60,000 publicly-traded entities.
· Our CAP™ model lifecycle management platform allows customers to combine Moody’s Analytics credit data and tools with their own for analytics that are customized to the unique portfolio characteristics of their firm.
The Risk Technology Awards recognize outstanding vendors helping the industry in the fields of ALM, credit, operational risk, and enterprise risk management.
These wins extend our growing list of awards and industry accolades.
About Moody’s Analytics
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for our industry-leading and award-winning solutions, made up of research, data, software, and professional services, assembled to deliver a seamless customer experience. We create confidence in thousands of organizations worldwide, with our commitment to excellence, open mindset approach, and focus on meeting customer needs. For more information about Moody’s Analytics, visit our website or connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Moody‘s Analytics, Inc. is a subsidiary of Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO). Moody’s Corporation reported revenue of $4.8 billion in 2019, employs approximately 11,200 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 40 countries.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200812005119/en/
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company . Learn more