Talkdesk Announces Leadership, Expansion in Asia Pacific
Regional experts and growing momentum ignite company’s progress in carving a path around the world to meet the demand for better customer experiences
New Talkdesk leaders for Asia Pacific reflect commitment to ongoing expansion across more countries and markets
Local market presence now extends to 16 countries with legal operating entities in Australia and Singapore with “force multiplier” channel ecosystem in place to amplify and broaden reach
Earns APEC CBPR and PRP certifications, demonstrating commitment to ensuring data privacy and security
SYDNEY--(Business Wire / Korea Newswire) November 09, 2021 -- Talkdesk®, Inc., the global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies, today announced new executive appointments, naming Peter Coulson, Augustine du Payrat, Patrick Micallef, and Andrew Antal to its international leadership team based in the Asia Pacific region. The company also marked additional milestones following two years of exponential growth, broadening its global reach as businesses everywhere seek better ways to engage with their customers.
Appoints seasoned sales and marketing leaders to further advance ambitious expansion plans
· Peter Coulson, vice president, APAC - Peter’s career spans more than 25 years operating across the Asia Pacific region, where he has successfully developed and expanded business for several multinational, Fortune 500 companies, including Salesforce, IBM, Oracle, and ADP. His expertise in enterprise software solutions is complemented by extensive domain knowledge in working with organisations from financial services and insurance, e-commerce, healthcare, and government sectors, as well as channel ecosystems.
· Augustin du Payrat, regional vice president, ASEAN - Du Payrat is spearheading the growth of Talkdesk throughout the South East Area region, helping organisations digitally transform their customer journeys by leveraging artificial intelligence, automation, and omnichannel capabilities. His previous experience includes two decades of strategic leadership roles in the contact centre technology industry, driving high speed growth organisations, and introducing and supporting innovation across key industries, such as financial services and insurance, telco, travel, government, and energy.
· Patrick Micallef, regional director, ANZ - Micallef joins Talkdesk leading go-to-market activities across all customer segments in Australia and New Zealand. He brings 20 years of information technology and telecommunications industry experience to his role, achieving growth for multinational organisations across ANZ, APAC, and Europe. Micallef has particularly demonstrated success in providing cloud-based solutions to large enterprise customers in financial services and insurance, utility, and government sectors.
· Andrew Antal, head of marketing, APAC - With over 20 years experience in launching disruptive technologies within the APAC region, Antal brings a rich set of startup and hyper-growth expertise to Talkdesk. Most recently, he was the marketing leader for the Salesforce marketing cloud and retail/ecommerce product suite, working with chief marketing officers and customer experience leaders to digitise their customer engagement channels. Prior to that, he led launches for two startups, which resulted in multiple-billion dollar acquisitions.
Gains ground in extending global reach with local presence and partnerships
Rapidly pushing into new countries and markets, Talkdesk has invested significant resources in talent acquisition and building out operations with on-the-ground sales and marketing teams. The Talkdesk expansion now extends to 16 countries with legal operating entities in Australia and Singapore. Additionally, a rich partner ecosystem further enables Talkdesk to broaden its reach and serve customers worldwide through more than 300 contracted partners and thousands of sub-agents.
“Aquient is delighted to partner with Talkdesk in APAC to enhance our ability to deliver whiteglove omni-channel experiences to our clients' customers. The need to maintain great customer outcomes is now table stakes for the region,” said Jimmy Storrier, chief executive officer and managing director, Aquient. “With the arrival of Talkdesk, we can seamlessly integrate customer information and provide 360 degree customer insights for contact centre agents and supervisors, as well as full customer self-service through the channel of their choice.”
“Tradewinds is excited to work closely with Talkdesk in the APAC region. Extending our very successful Northern Hemisphere Partnership to now include APAC is a very positive step,” said Tony Heywood, regional vice president - ANZ, Tradewinds. “Customer engagement incorporating the contact centre is a key focus of growth for Tradewinds. With the dramatic increase in complexity in this area, we see Talkdesk as a market leader with a clear value proposition for end users and our partners, alike.”
Achieves critical privacy certification for Asia Pacific
As part of its international growth strategy and commitment to ensuring data privacy and security, Talkdesk also earned certifications for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperations (APEC) Cross Border Privacy Rules (CBPR) system and Privacy Recognition for Processors (PRP) framework. These certifications enable organisations that collect, access, use or process data to develop and implement uniform approaches for data protection, which apply across country borders throughout the region.
“Organisations the world over are prioritizing customer experience initiatives and fueling demand for our solutions as they look to transform their customer interactions into a competitive advantage,” said Tony Barbone, chief revenue officer, Talkdesk. “With our growing local teams and strong partner relationships serving as ‘force multipliers,’ Talkdesk is moving fast across geographies to meet companies where they need us, and bringing the innovations and expertise for helping them make every customer moment count.”
· See Talkdesk recognized as a Leader by Gartner in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Contact Centre as a Service https://bit.ly/3qmTZ4i
· Learn why Talkdesk is now among the most highly valued private companies in the SaaS or enterprise software space with a valuation of more than $10 billion https://bit.ly/3mVIbDR
· Talkdesk Community: https://www.talkdesk.com/customer-community
· Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk® is a global customer experience leader for customer-obsessed companies. Our contact centre solution provides a better way for businesses and customers to engage with one another. Our speed of innovation and global footprint reflect our commitment to ensure businesses everywhere can deliver better customer experiences through any channel, resulting in higher customer satisfaction, cost savings and profitability. Talkdesk CX CloudTM is an end-to-end customer experience solution that combines enterprise scale with consumer simplicity. Over 1,800 innovative companies around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Trivago, and Fujitsu partner with Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great customer experience. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211108006129/en/
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.