Modified Starch Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~5.6% during the forecast period 2022-2032: Future Market Insights
Growing demand for low-fat and fat-free dairy products from consumers around the world reflects a massive opportunity for modified starch manufacturers. The study opines that the increasing health awareness and growing demand for healthy and nutrient-rich food products denote the prominent factors directly impacting the modified starch market.
· Modified Starch Market Size Value in 2022: USD ~12.6 Bn
· Modified Starch Market Forecast Value in 2032: USD ~21.2 Mn
· Global Growth Rate (2022 to 2032): ~5.6% CAGR
· Forecast Period: 2022-2032
Key Takeaways from Modified Starch Market Study
· The declining demand for synthetic ingredients in the food and beverage industry is directly benefiting the sales of natural ingredients in food products.
· Maize/corn has long remained the preferred source or primary ingredient for traditional modified starch, and continues to capture a substantial share in the modified starch market.
· The market for modified starch is mainly driven by increasing consumption of processed food products by consumers owing to increasing working professionals.
· Visible increase in adoption of Westernized dietary lifestyles across developing regions has been creating opportunities for modified starch manufacturers in the global market.
· Multiple applications of modified starch in different industries such as food, textile, paper making, and cosmetics and personal care, pharmaceuticals and animal feed are fueling its market growth.
· Increasing consumption of diverse food and beverage products, including bakery, dairy, meat, and poultry products in developing economies and economies in transition is fueling the global modified starch market.
· The demand for physically modified starch and enzyme modified starch will continue to represent healthy CAGRs by the end of 2029.
“As the preference for natural ingredients is increasing among consumers, it is expected to benefit the sales of products, such as modified starch. Manufacturers of modified starch are intensifying their strategic focus on promotional activities to leverage the health benefits associated with naturally modified starch, to attract a wider consumer base,” analyzes the FMI analyst.
The key players in the modified starch market include Cargill, Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Roquette Frères Company, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Agrana Group, Emsland Group, KMC Kartoffelmelcentralen A.M.B.A, The cooperative Avebe U.A., BENEO GmbH and many more.
Manufacturers prioritize ‘natural’ and ‘gluten-free’ aspects to ensure higher product quality and nutritional benefits to consumers with the strategy of grasping the outsized segment of consumers.
The modified starch market is still in its infancy, with plenty of room for improvements. Various sources for modified starch are likely to hit shelves in the near future, such as growing demand for rice as a source of modified starch is trending. Along with that, growing international fast food restaurant chains around the world generate opportunities for modified starch manufacturers in the global market.
Global Modified Starch Market Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/modif...
To request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sampl...
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/...
Ask for regional data: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-regional/...
Request Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/broch...
This news is a press release from the provider. Korea Newswire is committed to verifying the transparency of providers and eliminating content errors. You can receive press releases from this company or in industries of interest via email and RSS for free. Subscribe>
News provided byFuture Market Insights