Frasers Property Australia Selects Juniper Networks to Simplify Connectivity and Enhance End-User Experience Across Diverse Operations Nationwide
Multi-national real estate giant to migrate 50 residential and commercial Australian properties to Juniper’s AI-driven enterprise network, delivering a superior experience for customers, visitors and staff.
Frasers Property in Australia recognized the need to adopt an AI-driven network solution that can deploy connectivity rapidly at any location, while delivering a superior network experience. Apart from its residential, commercial, industrial and retail properties, the company often develops in greenfield construction sites without network infrastructures. Its previous cloud-managed Wi-Fi could no longer meet their needs for secure and reliable connectivity. Juniper Networks’ AI-driven solutions were selected to streamline IT operations and provide a consistent network experience, whether employees are in the head office or at a remote construction site.
With the rollout of Juniper’s AI-driven network across 35 residential and commercial properties, Frasers Property Australia can streamline operations and enable its IT team to deploy more technology with the same level of resources, while automating key network tasks, eliminating network downtime and delivering a better user experience. Earlier this year, the company’s world-leading, award-winning retail center, Burwood Brickworks, was recently recognized as the world’s most sustainable shopping center - as the first retail center in the world to attempt, and achieve, Living Building Challenge® Petal Certification - all while giving visitors and tenants a superior Wi-Fi experience powered by Juniper.
· Juniper Networks QFX Series Switches provide a flexible enterprise network fabric that seamlessly connects all its properties, headquarters, sales offices, construction sites and data centers, delivering an efficient and scalable way to support its expanding operations.
· Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways coupled with Junos Space Security Director manages security policies on-premises and in the cloud, enabling network traffic to be secure while safeguarding tenants, staff and visitors against cyber threats.
· Juniper Wireless Access Points, in concert with the Juniper Mist Wired Assurance and Marvis Virtual Network Assistant cloud services, enable Frasers Property to deliver superior user experiences, while simplifying and automating IT operations allowing the IT team to respond to and resolve network issues quickly across geographically-vast sites.
· Looking ahead, Frasers Property is keen to explore how Juniper Mist User Engagement can deliver marketing insights at its retail centers by leveraging the virtual Bluetooth LE technology built into the Access Points they have already deployed.
“The experience working with Juniper Networks has been transformative. At Frasers Property in Australia, we believe that life's best experiences are created by people connecting in memorable places, and with an AI-driven network we can make good on our promise. Juniper has brought the simplicity and speed of AI-driven operations and actions to our campus and branch networks, delivering superior and secure connectivity to end-users. We look forward to continue leveraging Juniper Mist AI to optimize user experiences and discover new ways to engage with visitors.”
- Prabhat Govind, IT Operations and Technology Manager, Frasers Property
“We are honored to be chosen by a real estate powerhouse to bring to fruition our vision of experience-first networking across its residential and commercial properties. With an AI-driven network by Juniper, we are confident that Frasers Property in Australia has the foundation to continue delivering secure, high-performance connectivity to end-users, while supporting the company’s future growth plans across the country. We are committed to strengthening our partnership with Frasers Property Australia and will continue to work closely to accelerate their journey towards a self-driving network infrastructure.”
- Bruce Bennie, VP & GM, ANZ, Juniper Networks
· Case Study: Frasers Property in Australia Realizes the Value of Experience-First Networking
· Product & Solution Pages:
。Juniper Networks QFX Series Switches
。Juniper Networks Wireless Access Points,
。Juniper Networks Mist Wired Assurance
。Juniper Networks Marvis Virtual Network Assistant
。Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways
。Junos Space Security Director
· Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
· Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is dedicated to dramatically simplifying network operations and driving superior experiences for end users. Our solutions deliver industry-leading insight, automation, security and AI to drive real business results. We believe that powering connections will bring us closer together while empowering us all to solve the world’s greatest challenges of well-being, sustainability and equality. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper, Junos, and other trademarks listed here are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
 Denoting or relating to previously undeveloped sites for commercial development.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220731005006/en/
+65 6511 3595
This news is a press release announced by the provider. The media can use this material for reporting. Korea Newswire is committed to verifying the reliability and transparency of providers and eliminating content errors in accordance with editorial guidelines. If you have any issues with the press release, please let us know.
News provided byJuniper Networks