Meet Zeigo™, Schneider Electric’s Innovative Suite of SaaS Sustainability Solutions to Drive Decarbonization
New software offering helps small and medium-sized enterprises set accurate, achievable decarbonization targets
Zeigo will bring existing Schneider Electric digital tools for sustainability together with a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) application - Zeigo Activate - designed to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) decarbonize. The new application, developed by Schneider Electric’s sustainability experts, will go beyond existing solutions in the market by delivering easy emissions calculations paired with a customized decarbonization roadmap and a regionally tailored solutions provider marketplace.
Sustainability simplified with the Zeigo ecosystem
Increasingly, SMEs are being pressured to decarbonize, whether by customers seeking to reduce Scope 3 emissions throughout the value chain or by new global regulatory and compliance obligations. Zeigo Activate will help SMEs measure their emissions baseline, set reduction goals, and accelerate decarbonization efforts by providing the tools and knowledge needed to move swiftly from ambition to action.
“Many barriers have kept SMEs from decarbonizing, including lack of awareness, the availability of pragmatic tools, and limited access to resources. Zeigo Activate levels the playing field for these companies by providing easy, actionable solutions,” said Steve Wilhite, President of Schneider Electric’s Sustainability Business. “The application has the potential to revolutionize how SMEs decarbonize while driving significant value for companies of all sizes seeking to address value chain emissions.”
Zeigo Activate joins two existing Schneider Electric digital solutions rebranded under the Zeigo name that are designed to meet the carbon reduction needs of organizations of any size.
· Formerly known as Zeigo, Zeigo Power allows users throughout Europe to digitally tender renewable energy Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), making clean energy procurement effortless and accessible.
· Formerly known as NEO Network, Zeigo Network connects like-minded companies on the journey to decarbonization and has more than 600 global corporate members today. The software platform provides access to educational resources, community connections, and a robust solutions provider marketplace for the energy transition.
Clients to benefit from a single Zeigo ecosystem
Zeigo is designed to accelerate the sustainability efforts of both large organizations with clear climate goals and SMEs that are just getting started. Regardless of size, organizations can use Zeigo tools to effectively tackle their climate challenges, including:
· Reducing energy consumption and emissions
· Access to energy market intelligence and education
· Connection to regional solution providers in renewables, energy efficiency, and carbon offsets to drive action
“Zeigo puts the power of decarbonization into the hands of all organizations, and we’re excited to see how this ecosystem will accelerate the global net zero pursuits of all of our clients,” said Wilhite.
For Schneider Electric Energy Korea
THE SPRING COMPANY
This news is a press release announced by the provider. The media can use this material for reporting. Korea Newswire is committed to verifying the reliability and transparency of providers and eliminating content errors in accordance with editorial guidelines. If you have any issues with the press release, please let us know.
News provided bySchneider Electric