Dental Prosthetics Sales In Asia Pacific To Top With A Market Valuation of More Than USD 50 Bn by 2030; Owing To The Rising Trends of Cosmetic Dentistry: Fact.MR
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) March 22, 2022 -- According to Fact.MR Latest Analysis, the global dental consumables market is projected to register growth at the rate of nearly 4% over the forecast period of 2020-2030, to reach a market valuation of more than US$ 50 Bn by 2030.
Dental problems are becoming a cause for concern for people worldwide. This has led to manufacturers investing in research & development to come up with innovative products with changing times. Technological advancements leading to innovative products are expected to drive the global dental consumables market in the future.
For instance, due to problems created by the COVID 19 pandemic, companies are coming up with technologically-advanced products to deal with restrictions and continue treatment without the risk of virus transmission. Keeping hygiene and social distancing norms in mind, companies are bringing devices to help both, dental professionals as well as patients. Moreover, for accuracy in diagnosis and treatment, technologically-advanced products are being made available by players in the market, which is expected to further boost market growth.
Cosmetic Dentistry's Growing Adoption Will Drive Demand
One of the key drivers of the global dental prosthetics market is the growing emphasis on physical appearance. The dental makeover trend is gaining traction, opening up new opportunities for aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry. This trend is becoming more popular among certain age groups, such as millennials and Generation Y.
According to a recent study conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the field of cosmetic dentistry will continue to grow. According to the AACD, the market will see a surge in demand following the COVID 19 pandemic, and cosmetic dentistry will add life and revenue to the global dental Prosthetics Industry.
Key Takeaways from Dental Consumables Market Study
· Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a lucrative market for dental consumables over the forecast period.
· Dental implants and dental prosthetics are expected to be leading product types over the next decade.
· Lack of financial assistance from governments of both, developed and developing countries, with respect to dental care, is expected to deter market growth in the near future.
· Dental makeover is gaining traction, owing to the growing focus on physical appearance by new generations, leading to increased demand for dental consumables for aesthetics.
“Though the dental consumables market will see steady growth over the next ten years, with the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for non-essential medical procedures has fallen, which will hurt market growth in the near term,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Dental Consumables Market: Competitive Analysis
The global dental consumables market is highly fragmented and competitive in nature, owing to the presence of both, regional and international players in the market. Key players are focusing on innovations and new product launches to stay ahead of the competition. Acquisitions and collaborations with other companies are also being used by the players to gain an upper hand in the market.
· For instance, KaVo, a key player in the global dental consumables market, launched a new series of electric systems to help dentists make precise preparations. These systems help in improving efficiency, provide better patient care and increase confidence in handling complicated cases.
Some of the key players in the global dental consumables market are:
· 3M Health Care
· Colgate-Palmolive company
· Procter & Gamble company
· Danaher Corporation
· DENTSPLY Sirona
· Henry Schein, Inc.
· Institut Straumann AG
· Ivoclar Vivadent AG
· Patterson Companies, Inc.
· Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc
The Dental Consumables market report will improve the revenue impact of businesses in various industries by:
· Providing a framework tailored toward understanding the attractiveness quotient of various products/solutions/technologies in the Dental Consumables market
· Identification of Dental Consumables market drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting the global market
· Guiding stakeholders to identify key problem areas pertaining to their consolidation strategies in the global Dental Consumables market and offers solutions
· Evaluation of current Dental Consumables market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Dental Consumables Market Report : https://www.factmr.com/report/4420/dental-consumab...
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep...
Dental Lasers Market Report : https://www.factmr.com/report/172/dental-lasers-ma...
Toothcare Market Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/413/toothcare-market
Dental Curing Lights Market Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/1095/dental-curing-l...
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.