Fact.MR Report: Scalability of Resources And Improved Access To Courses For Higher Education Surges The Demand for E-Learning Apps In Asia Pacific With An Anticipated Market Share of 27.8% By 2032
Learning process improvements in the academic sector are one of the primary drivers for the growth of the e-Learning apps market. Colleges and schools have transformed to digital classrooms from traditional classrooms by investing in basic software and hardware solutions. Advances in information technology (IT) have transformed communication and educational learning methods.
Microlearning is on the rise and it‘s predicted to have a beneficial impact on the e-Learning apps business in future years. Microlearning is defined as learning in little chunks. In microlearning, all of the course’s themes are broken down into smaller chunks, which include texts, audio, videos, and infographics. Additionally, gamification in e-Learning apps will be Pandora's box for e-Learning app companies. Further, with the increasing global population share of Gen Y (millennials) and Gen Z, the market is estimated to expand at a significant rate going forward.
o Key Highlights of E-Learning Apps Tech. Industry
· Sales of E-Learning Apps in 2022-32
· Competitive Analysis of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
· Demand Analysis of Video Conferencing Software
· Key Trends of Supply Side Analysis of Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI)
· Outlook of Computer Managed Learning (CML)
· Insights of Virtual Classroom Software
· Analysis of Synchronous Online Learning
· Survey of Online Tutoring Platforms
· Size of Asynchronous Online Learning
How are MOOCs Fuelling the Market for E-Learning Apps?
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) enrolments have grown rapidly in recent years and are expected to reach $60.7 billion in 2021. Total enrolment in MOOC programmes doubled during the preceding four years, and according to Fact.MR's forecast, by 2032 there will be close to a billion enrolments. Several e-Learning app vendors worldwide provide MOOC e-Learning courses. There has been a significant increase in the number of courses added to MOOC platforms, with a Y-o-Y increase of over 10.7% between 2021 and 2022.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
· The global e-Learning apps market is projected to expand at an impressive CAGR of 7.1% to be valued at US$ 476.5 billion by 2032.
· Under application, massive open online courses dominate the market and are valued at US$ 67.2 billion.
· North America dominated the market with 41.3% market share in 2021.
· Together, East Asia and South Asia & Oceania are likely to account for 27.8% market share in 2022.
· Based on region, demand for e-Learning apps is expected to increase at CAGRs of 5.8% and 13.3% in Europe and Latin America, respectively, over the forecast period.
“Advancements in technology such as simulation and AR-VR-based e-Learning are anticipated to drive market growth over the coming years”, says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments of e-Learning Apps Industry Research
· e-Learning Apps Market by Type :
o Student Management Systems (SMS)
o Assessment Software
o Virtual Classroom Software
o Video Conferencing Software
o Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
o Learning Management Systems (LMS)
o Online Tutoring Platforms
· e-Learning Apps Market by Learning Type :
o Computer Managed Learning (CML)
o Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI)
o Synchronous Online Learning
o Asynchronous Online Learning
o Adaptive e-Learning
o Interactive Online Learning
o Individual Online Learning
o Collaborative Online Learning
· e-Learning Apps Market by Category :
o E2C e-Learning
o E2B e-Learning
o E2E e-Learning
In the e-Learning apps business, prominent companies employ a competitive market price strategy. They are forming cooperative relationships with government agencies and educational institutions. E-Learning app development companies might extend their offers due to the high demand for online learning applications. Participants in the market are focusing their resources and capital on new R&D while attempting to increase their geographical footprint. To cater to the dynamic trends in the ever-growing educational sector, many organizations are innovating in technologies such as simulation and virtual reality-based e-Learning.
· In May 2022, Byju’, an India-based e-Learning app solutions provider, was in talks with banks such as JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Morgan Stanley to raise funds to buy another edtech business to expand its worldwide reach and market position in the e-Learning sector.
· In May 2022, Coursera, Inc. introduced Clips, a collection of bite-size, 5-10 minute videos and tutorials meant to teach employees job-relevant skills on themes such as business, technology, data, leadership, and human attributes.
Key Question answered in the Survey of E-Learning Apps Market Report By Fact.MR
· Post COVID consumer spending on E-Learning Apps market: The report includes post COVID consumer spending analysis. This information will help business leads understand the shifts in purchasing power and behavior
· Manufacturing trend analysis: Vital information on how market players are aligning their manufacturing strategies with respect to evolving consumer sentiments
· E-Learning Apps Market Merger and acquisition activity: Fact.MR’s analysis also includes merger & acquisition activity analysis. E-Learning Apps market manufacturers and stakeholders will not only know the recent M&As but also understand their impact on the competitive landscape and market share
· E-Learning Apps Market demand by country: The report forecasts E-Learning Apps demand by country, giving business leaders insights to know fast-growing, stable, and mature markets
E-Learning Apps Market Report with Detailed Statistics
Augmented Reality (AR) in Education Market Analysis
IoT in Education Market Research
Medical Education Market Scope
Learning Remote Controls Market Trends
Seoul Office:136 Sejong-daero Level 21 Seoul
This news is a press release from the provider.
Korea Newswire is committed to verifying the transparency of providers and eliminating content errors.
You can receive press releases from this company or in industries of interest via email and RSS for free. Subscribe>
News provided byFact.MR