Rising CDN Solution Development Initiatives To Augment The Market for Content Delivery Network (CDN); Sales To Reach USD 4.4 Bn In Asia Pacific Owing To Secure Data Delivery Management: Report Fact.MR
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) August 17, 2022 -- The global sales of content delivery network is likely to be worth USD 18.8 Billion in 2022 and is expected to grow at a 12.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2032, as per a recently published market research report published by Fact.MR. The market is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period due to increased data volumes exchanged on the internet as a result of the continuous rollout of high-speed networks. As per the report, the market is slated to reach USD 61.2 Billion by 2032.
From 2015 to 2021, the market grew at a CAGR of 14.1% to reach USD 16.5 Billion. Content delivery network solutions are effectively deployed in e-commerce industries to ensure that the industries run at full capacity and that customers have access to all of the information they need to make an informed purchasing decision. Customers are shifting away from traditional television in favor of video content delivery via cellular networks, and CDN solutions are being deployed in that domain to improve content delivery. Simultaneously, the deployment of digital solutions based on IoT networks and artificial intelligence across various industries is driving market participants to develop and promote customized industry-specific CDN solutions.
Broadcasters are offering latency-free data over the network and improving video delivery quality as OTT and VOD services become more popular. Continuous investment in network infrastructure around the world, particularly in emerging economies like India, has improved overall network connectivity, bandwidth, and coverage. These advancements have been critical in ensuring that consumers can stay connected, receive instant updates, and access ready-made media data. This is a motivator for broadcasters to improve content delivery while also delivering diverse data for consumption across multiple applications.
Increasing CDN Solution Development Initiatives to Support Market Growth In Asia Pacific
China is a significant and rapidly expanding market for content delivery networks. The rapid spread of the e-Commerce sector, as well as the media and entertainment industries, can be attributed to the growth. Key players are heavily investing in high-speed network installations, making the deployment of content delivery networks in the country critical.
The use of content delivery network solutions is expected to increase as a result of several government initiatives that have enabled quick and secure data delivery management. According to Fact.MR, the content delivery network market in China is poised to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% until 2032, reaching USD 4.4 Billion.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
· Based on component, content delivery network solutions to register a CAGR of 12%
· Static content delivery networks to experience maximum adoption, expanding at a 12.1% CAGR
· U.S to be the fastest growing content delivery network market, registering a 12% CAGR
· Market in China is expected to be valued at USD 4.4 Billion by the end of 2032
· U.K, Japan, and South Korea to yield dollar opportunities worth USD 1.7 Billion, USD 2.4 Billion, and USD 1.6 Billion respectively
· Content delivery network market is likely to grow more than 3x from 2022-2032
“Growing digitalization among organizations and rising demand for optimization of live delivery and loading are expected to be major factors driving market growth,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments Covered in the Content Delivery Network Market Report
· Content Delivery Network Market by Component:
-Content Delivery Network Solutions
a) Web Performance Optimization
b) Media Delivery
c) Cloud Security
-Content Delivery Network Services
a) Storage Services
b) Analytics and Performance Monitoring
c) Website and API management
d) Network Optimization Services
e) Support & Maintenance
· Content Delivery Network Market by Content Type:
-Static Content Delivery Network
-Dynamic Content Delivery Network
· Content Delivery Network Market by Provider Type:
-Traditional Content Delivery Network Provider
-Telco Content Delivery Network Provider
-Cloud Content Delivery Network Provider
-P2P Content Delivery Network Provider
-Other Content Delivery Network Provider Types
Several initiatives are being undertaken by the key companies in order to broaden their geographical reach and strengthen their position in the global market. Investments in R&D activities, mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, strategic collaborations and partnerships, and upgrades to existing solutions are examples of such initiatives.
· CloudFlare Inc. announced a collaboration with the Internet Archive to improve the reliability of website operations for publishers, which will include users who do not use CloudFlare services. The collaboration will help to improve CloudFlare services while also providing more data to the Internet Archive.
· Limelight Networks, Inc., a leading provider of CDN services, announced the availability of GraphQL functionality for its Layer0 by Limelight web application CDN in December 2021. This new feature strengthens Limelight's position in the web application CDN market, particularly among web builders.
· Sales of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market in 2022
· Competitive Analysis of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Demand Analysis of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Key Trends of Supply Side Analysis of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Outlook of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Insights of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Analysis of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Survey of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
· Size of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market
Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/content-delivery-net...
Content Analytics and Search Software Market: https://www.factmr.com/report/1330/content-analyti...
Content Moderation Solutions Market: https://www.factmr.com/report/4522/content-moderat...
Worldwide Persuasive Content Management Software Market: https://www.factmr.com/report/1405/worldwide-persu...
Multi-Cloud Management Market: https://www.factmr.com/report/multi-cloud-manageme...
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.