Adoption of EDA Tools in Automotive & Consumer Electronics Propels Electronic Design Automation Industry in Asia Pacific: Fact.MR
SEOUL--(Korea Newswire) June 14, 2022 -- The global electronic design market was valued at US$ 12.5 Billion in 2021 and is likely to reach US$ 13.5 Billion in 2022, experiencing a Y-o-Y expansion of 8%. Across the 2022-2032 forecast period, the market is projected to increase at a 7.8% CAGR, securing US$ 28.6 Billion by the 2032 end. Demand for complex integrated circuits (ICs) rises, and the market for electronic design automation.
APAC is anticipated to be the most lucrative region in the global electronic design automation market during the forecast period. The regional growth can be attributed to a strong foothold of the semiconductor sector in developing countries such as; China, Japan, and South Korea.
According to Fact.MR’s analysis, the market in China is expected to garner US$ 2.1 Billion, while recording a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022-2032. Japan is estimated at US$ 1.8 Billion, exhibiting a 6.5% growth rate during the forecast period. And, South Korea is likely to garner US$ 1.1 Billion and a 6.1% CAGR in the assessment period.
In August 2020, the Government of China announced various policies and rules to promote the semiconductor sector. In August 2020, China’s State Council announced various policies to boost the development of the IC industry and Software industry. China’s new rules encourage the US and foreign semiconductor players to transfer IP, and R&D operations in China, thus, propelling the market in China.
The report covers the following Electronic Design Automation Market insights and assessments that are helpful for all participants involved in the Electronic Design Automation market:
· Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on-demand in Electronic Design Automation
· Latest industry Analysis of Electronic Design Automation Market, with the key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
· Key trends Analysis of Electronic Design Automation Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
· Changing Electronic Design Automation demand and consumption of diverse products
· Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
· New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
· Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Electronic Design Automation major players
· Electronic Design Automation Market sales in the US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
· Electronic Design Automation demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as the UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Key Segments Covered in the Global Electronic Design Automation Market Study
· Electronic Design Automation Market by Product
- Electronic Design Automation for Computer-aided Engineering
- Electronic Design Automation for IC Physical Design & Verification
- Electronic Design Automation for PCB & MCM
- Electronic Design Automation for Semiconductor IP
- Electronic Design Automation for Services
· Electronic Design Automation by Deployment Mode
- Electronic Design Automation by Cloud-based
- Electronic Design Automation by On-Premises
· Electronic Design Automation by Application
- Electronic Design Automation for Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Electronic Design Automation for Memory Management Units
- Others (Interfaces, FPGAs, ADCs, DACs, and Mixed ICs)
· Electronic Design Automation by End User
- Electronic Design Automation for Automotive Industry
- Electronic Design Automation for Healthcare Industry
- Electronic Design Automation for Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Electronic Design Automation for Telecom and Data Centre Industry
- Electronic Design Automation for Consumer Electronics Industry
- Electronic Design Automation for Industrial Sector
- Others (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Commercial Sectors, and Textile Industry)
· Electronic Design Automation by Region
- North America Electronic Design Automation Market
- Europe Electronic Design Automation Market
- Asia-Pacific Electronic Design Automation Market
- Middle East & Africa Electronic Design Automation Market
- Latin America Electronic Design Automation Market
Players in the electronic design automation market are undertaking various technologically advanced solutions to offer efficient solutions to their customers. As the competition increases in the market, vendors of the industry are taking various efforts to strategically collaborate with players around the globe. Some recent updates about the industry are as follows:
· In July 2021, Zuken Inc. launched CR-8000 2021. It is a developed version of CR-8000 that principally focuses on early design analysis and reuse functionality.
· In April 2021, ANSYS, Inc. announced a strategic collaboration with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. The collaboration will assist engineering teams across the industries to enhance unique and innovative product design by developing modeling run times. The 3rd Gen AMD EPYC 7003 Series processors increase Ansys simulations’ run time by 2x.
Prominent Key players of the Electronic Design Automation market report:
· Cadence Design Systems
· Keysight Technologies
Electronic Design Automation Market Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/electronic-design-au...
Video Decoder Market Growth Report: https://www.factmr.com/report/968/video-decoder-ma...
Structured Cabling Market Analysis: https://www.factmr.com/report/1030/structured-cabl...
Network Access Control Market Insights: https://www.factmr.com/report/4061/network-access-...
Big Data Technology and Services Market Forecast: https://www.factmr.com/report/364/big-data-technol...
This is a news release distributed by Korea Newswire on behalf of this company.