Waters BioAccord System with ACQUITY Premier Brings Greater Simplicity, Accuracy and Reproducibility to Multi-Attribute Monitoring of Biopharmaceuticals
New LC-MS system delivers accurate and reproducible results for multi-attribute monitoring of biologics.
Eliminates analyte-to-metal surface interactions greatly enhancing recovery of hard-to-detect sample analytes.
Gives more scientists greater access to MS data to improve quality, reduce costs, and ultimately help get medicines to patients faster.
The compact, benchtop BioAccord System with ACQUITY Premier features MaxPeak HPS technology and the SmartMS™-enabled ACQUITY RDa™ mass detector allowing analysts of all abilities to monitor critical quality attributes of biotherapeutics and assess the processes that make them, all while decreasing risk, thanks to compliant-ready acquisition and data workflows that deliver consistent data quality from user-to-user and system-to-system.
MaxPeak HPS technology is a hybrid organic/inorganic surface technology that forms a barrier between the sample and the biocompatible metal surfaces of both the UPLC inlet and column. By mitigating, or eliminating altogether, non-specific adsorption, MaxPeak HPS offers many benefits, among them:
· up to a 300% increase in detector sensitivity for more accurate glycan profiling, important for monitoring process and product quality of biologics
· greatly improved analyte recovery and assay sensitivity for the measurement of modified peptides and impurities that are undetectable by conventional means
· sharper peak shapes and greater peak capacity for more accurate analyte identification and data interpretation
· greater reproducibility for separations prone to adsorptive losses meaning less re-work or troubleshooting, and more confidence in results
· eliminates need for system passivation that wastes valuable sample material or ties up instrument cycles
· eases the transfer of methods from site-to-site and from company-to-company
With automated set-up and guided workflows made possible with SmartMS technology, the BioAccord System with ACQUITY Premier is designed for easy deployment. Rapid system startup is enabled through the delivery of system and applications training with pre-defined biopharmaceutical methods for each key workflow. And, because regulatory compliance and data integrity is vital to many biopharmaceutical laboratories, the system is built on the waters_connect™ informatics platform backed by an industry-leading compliant informatics architecture and the worldwide availability of professional qualification services.
Customer shipments of the BioAccord System with ACQUITY Premier are expected to begin at the end of this month.
· Learn more about the BioAccord System with ACQUITY Premier (https://bit.ly/3hunoV1)
· Read the blog post: BioAccord System with ACQUITY Premier: Some things just work better together. (https://bit.ly/3zm0JAs)
· Connect with Waters via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,400 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 14 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters, BioAccord, ACQUITY, SmartMS, RDa, UPLC, waters_connect and MaxPeak are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
 Typical results based on Waters lab tests of multiple compounds using both standard UPLC systems and columns compared with ACQUITY PREMIER system and columns featuring MaxPeak HPS. 300% increase in detector sensitivity of structurally similar phosphorylated mannose-6-glycans. Detection sensitivity may vary depending on the analytes being measured.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210915005862/en/
Brian J. Murphy
PR Manager, Corporate Communications
This news is a press release from the provider. Korea Newswire is committed to verifying the transparency of providers and eliminating content errors. You can receive press releases from this company or in industries of interest via email and RSS for free. Subscribe>
News provided byWaters Corporation